TRE-THOUSANDGT DONE AND OVERWITH COLLECTION.... NEW PICS UPDATE PG 1 *WARNING* TONS OF PICS

Great collection! i like your taste and variety of vintage, retros, and new stuff. love all the 360s

Sick O.G. air tech's i'm trying to get my hands on a pair of those badly. J's collection is just dope man, I hope one day my collection looks likethis.

The patent 90's were ID's, they came out real nice, as for the tech challenge's lets hope nike retro's them the RIGHT way, please check out theother pics I posted up, i know someone will be able to appreciate that poster
wink.gif
wound up selling it to a guy that was down with the NYC Breakers, (U.K.equivalent) anyhow enjoy i think i have some more pics coming!

NICE -- I WAS IN TO BREAKDANCING BACK IN THE DAY AND HAD THAT SAME POSTER I HAD THE PUMA SWEATSUITS AND THE RALPH SAMPSONS PUMAS IN BLACK AND RED . I ALSO HADTHE ADIDAS SWEATS AND THE PATENT LEATHER ADIDAS WHEN THEY FIRST CAME OUT THE BLUE ONES WITH THE WHITE STRIPS AND THE BLACK WITH RED STRIPS I REMEMBER THOSEWERE LIKE THE FIRST SHOES I SEEN THAT WAS OVER $100 AND I HAD TO HAVE THEM. THIS TAKES ME BACK THANKS MAN

Real Solid collection... now done with collecting what to do with the shoes.... LOL

i cant beleive you got stuff like that i remember my best friend had a adidas sweatsuit just like that one and i use to love to sport le coq sportif. i wouldbreakdance in my adidas and puma sweatsuits and i would wear my le coq sportif when i was trying to look good for the girls.i remember me and my two friendsall wearing matching adidas sweatsuits and patent leather adidas and carrying a radio around on are shoulder with some RUN D.M.C. playing. that was a long timeago and to seeing this stuff really takes me back , thanks man

Here's something that i thought would be a little more on the funny side, i found my old kicks from highschool, if anyone knows where i can find theseaf1's again size 11.5 brand new or close too it LET ME KNOW PLEASE, they are definitely my favorite af1's of all time, and i know they were retro'dbut when nike retro'd them they made check black instead of leaving it white, anyhow these definitely are full of memories and I know they are beat andappear to be doing an elf shoe sort of think
laugh.gif
but try to look at the actual shoe. and my og pumas, and of course my OG brown suede wallee's

Back
Top Bottom