TRE-THOUSANDGT DONE AND OVERWITH COLLECTION.... NEW PICS UPDATE PG 1 *WARNING* TONS OF PICS

pimp.gif

Very Very nice collection..tons of heat..scrolling down I didnt know what I was going to see next...good stuff

hey guy just have one quick question how did you come about getting those 'glacier" nike air stab?? i would really appreciate any infothanks...

p.s nice collection
!

^^^^ hey you talking about the footpatrol's? The ones with the purple in them? I actually had one of my boys in the UK ship me a set, and I scooped anotherset a year later off ebay, just go on ebay and search nike air stab footpatrol, they seem to be tough to come by now, and I kinda regret selling them, butthanks for the comments guys more to come

More updates to page 1 guys im sure you will enjoy it and stay posted I'm really looking hard for some of my OG pic's, most of them were on an old compand I think they may be gone for good which is real sad but im holding out hope, i found some pictures i took with a regular camera, so i had the negativedeveloped more pics to come...

verrrry nice collection i think i might have bidded on some of your stuff on ebay before...........and lost

Back
Top Bottom