True Blue 2010??

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

would be the greatest year of retro's released ever!!!!

they will re-release with both the blk/infrared 6 & the wht/blk/infrared 6 in a triple pack
it will only be available in the hometowns of cats who already slept on last year's true blue release

wow you guys are starting already
roll.gif

you do realize there is absolutely no info and the hype is already going to begin come on at least wait til like a lot rumors come out lol

I always wanted to cop a pair of true blue III's, problem is every where I look they have them for $250.

I wanna cop for less than $200.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

they will re-release with both the blk/infrared 6 & the wht/blk/infrared 6 in a triple pack
it will only be available in the hometowns of cats who already slept on last year's true blue release

hahahah. mad sarcasm.

I still have '01's DS. I had two pairs of the '09's for retail but sold one. If these re-release of course I'll cop another. Too classic

I'ma cop two pairs this time,i still have the '01,missed out on the '09 'coz it was overseas release,good to hear though if this is TRUE,since its "TRUE BLUE III's"

i dont get it why would you sell your shoes, and want to buy it again... just wear the shoes, shoes are meant to be worn

Back
Top Bottom