True Life: I'm homeless

my man you have a son with you as well? i have a 2 year old daughter and idk what id do if i was in ur situation bro....

If i was living in my own crib and not my parents honestly id help you bro, keep pushing forward bro ill be checking up on this.

sound like the son is with the ex wife, and who ever house those two are at don't want him living there or he can't with him because of something legally :nerd:

either way hope it all works, not having a place to call home sounds terrible

I have $ saved up. But I still need to pay certain bills like car note, cell phone etc. I cant lose my car so it must be paid for. I also nees to keep as much funds aa possible just incase, so using money for a room or rent is out of the question. To sum things up, I am sacrificing to make sure my son has a roof over his head. Why?.because my ex wife lost her job also because of me.

The girl im seeing now, in the text message, has a very ****** up sense of humor but a very kind heart. Her joking about it just reminds me things could be worse.
Just in case what?

You go homeless?

Man I really don't like being this guy but I just don't get it.

You sound all too capable of being able to go to a temp to hire place and getting a gig paying $10 and hour.

You have a son for christ sakes yet your unwilling to swollow your pride and go live with your parents but you have no problem posting a glass of yack in a bubble bath 
mean.gif

Last edited:
OP - what exactly happened for you to get in this situation? I mean, the domino effect was your girl also losing her job b/c of you....what gives?

I understand some of yall are confused. But I simply cannot go into details because of the sensitivity of it all. It was all over the news and had helicopters flying overhead. The story quickly died down because there was nothing the media could really use. I was set up to a point. Once this is all said and done ill post the story for my NT fam, but since its better to not say much at this point, I cant go into details. Just know I genuinely tried to help someone and got ****** in the process

I understand some of yall are confused. But I simply cannot go into details because of the sensitivity of it all. It was all over the news and had helicopters flying overhead. The story quickly died down because there was nothing the media could really use. I was set up to a point. Once this is all said and done ill post the story for my NT fam, but since its better to not say much at this point, I cant go into details. Just know I genuinely tried to help someone and got ****** in the process
Your full of ****.

I know the system and your story just isn't adding up.

If you were facing charges you couldn't talk about you wouldn't be free in the first place.

Either your a straight liar or just embellishing the hell out of the story.

As much as I love to share a good story, I just cant right now. Im not lying nor deceiving anyone.

Op, how do you cook eggs on the George Foreman
DC is always asking the important questions.

Regardless of the situation, I hope for the best for you, Dropten. You seem to have a plan and a positive attitude and that's something.

roll.gif
Nah man, he said it like that was a normal practice. "I'm going back to my storage spot and cook some eggs on the Foreman." WHAT, I have never heard of that before lol

:rofl: Nah man, he said it like that was a normal practice. "I'm going back to my storage spot and cook some eggs on the Foreman." WHAT, I have never heard of that before lol

Can't lie I had the same thought when I first read..I even googled if it were possible :lol:

Dronten you know you're known for stretching the truth fam :nerd: I'm sure you understand why you looking funny in the light :lol:

Glad to hear you and your kid are good and that you've been quick on your feet when it comes to figuring out ways to keep warm/fed, man.

Looking forward to the story of what exactly transpired when this is all done, because this **** sounds crazy :lol:

I wish nothing but the best for you man, hope everything works out and we understand if you can't divulge certain details. But I feel like how vague you have to keeping you from really getting the help you could on here, dudes gotta know what they're getting into. But it is what it it is.

Heard of dudes living in storage units but always wondered how it works? Do you have to have the gate down or up?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom