True Life: I'm homeless

still kinda want pics ngl 
Ill post pics no problem. Right now im in DC cause she looked out for me last night. I even thought about doing a vlog, but not sure if I want my business out there like that

It will prob bring more attention to the situation and that may not be good for you. If anything record it and post it in the future when things are all settled. Like a documentary

Last edited:
It will prob bring more attention to the situation and that may not be good for you. If anything record it and post it in the future when things are all settled. Like a documentary
Exactly. But sometimes I think if someone out there would be able to help my situation if they see and know about it. Not the homeless part, but the case. Its a really twisted, ****** up situation. A great example is what a friend of mine said.
"You have to take a leak and pull over. Next thing you know you're a registered sex offender for pissing to close to a park"

All I asked for was advice on surviving on the streets. Thats was the purpose of the thread. And so far some ideas have made it easier for me, like planet fitness and doing things in a storage unit.

Ive never cooked eggs on a forman grill before. I tthought if you hold it up right, it wouldnt drip.

Seriously though, I cant speak on the case. Ive never been in trouble before and I have to take my lawyers advice and not talk about it. Its hard enough as it is not seeing my son everyday like I used to, so please, I dont need the constant digging on why I cant talk about. I just need some advice and ideas. Im not asking for money, just positivity and prayers for my situation.

You can't be mad or upset at folks for being skeptical or curious with the lack of details....i mean, you are posting on a public message board. Would your lawyer be cool w/ that?

Exactly. But sometimes I think if someone out there would be able to help my situation if they see and know about it. Not the homeless part, but the case. Its a really twisted, ****** up situation. A great example is what a friend of mine said.
"You have to take a leak and pull over. Next thing you know you're a registered sex offender for pissing to close to a park"

Well if you are looking for help in the situation then yea go for it. I would prob run it by your lawyer or something im not legal expert so i couldn't give you any advice.

You can't be mad or upset at folks for being skeptical or curious with the lack of details....i mean, you are posting on a public message board. Would your lawyer be cool w/ that?

I made this thread for ideas and suggestions about me being homeless. Im NOT asking for advice about my case. I dont know what so hard to understand about that.
Im not mad people are curious, but im not the type of person to lie about something as serious as being homeless. Im trying to be as transparent as possible without me going into too much detail about my case. This thread is not about my case

I see what your saying op but when someone says their homeless it usually draws sympathy which in this case I think you deserve none.

Like your choosing this route and we just wanna know what kind of situation could a man with a child be put in where he reverts to living out his car at night and lifting weights in the day.

I don't know
I seen a Nter post that I know lives in dc
He posted for op to message him
Last I talked to that Nter op hadnt messaged him
And the dude is a stand up dude
Definitely woulda looked out for him
So I think something ain't adding up

I see what your saying op but when someone says their homeless it usually draws sympathy which in this case I think you deserve none.

Like your choosing this route and we just wanna know what kind of situation could a man with a child be put in where he reverts to living out his car at night and lifting weights in the day.

I was doing well for myself. Finally thought I figured out life and was doing a job I loved and started making good money.
Then I get in trouble. Lose both jobs, and so does my ex wife. I cannot claim any government benefits but thankfully my ex and son can. I had money saved uo which is the only thing keeping my a float with being able to pay my car note and gym membership. If I rent, that would put a dent in my savings. I know soon those savings will be gone though, but in the mean time I just have to do what I gotta do

I don't know

I seen the post. Im just horrible at asking for help and feel like id be a burden. This is all new to me and im not used to it. Especially people wanting to help a stranger out.

I was doing well for myself. Finally thought I figured out life and was doing a job I loved and started making good money.
Then I get in trouble. Lose both jobs, and so does my ex wife. I cannot claim any government benefits but thankfully my ex and son can. I had money saved uo which is the only thing keeping my a float with being able to pay my car note and gym membership. If I rent, that would put a dent in my savings. I know soon those savings will be gone though, but in the mean time I just have to do what I gotta do

Now we workin with somethin :pimp:

Go to your nearest temp agency asap.

There is always a pick pack / warehouse positiom available.

Its not a career but its enough to keep you in one of those extended stay hotels until you get on your feet.

Last edited:
I don't know

I seen the post. Im just horrible at asking for help and feel like id be a burden. This is all new to me and im not used to it. Especially people wanting to help a stranger out.
Stop acting like a female and accept help
Pride or whatever ain't gonna help u in this situation just hinder u
And like I said dude is a good dude
Hit him up
Even if y'all just chillin
Beats being by urself

Stop acting like a female and accept help
Pride or whatever ain't gonna help u in this situation just hinder u
And like I said dude is a good dude
Hit him up
Even if y'all just chillin
Beats being by urself
You're right. I shouldn't be afraid to ask for help. I was just never raised to do so

I made this thread for ideas and suggestions about me being homeless. Im NOT asking for advice about my case. I dont know what so hard to understand about that.
Im not mad people are curious, but im not the type of person to lie about something as serious as being homeless. Im trying to be as transparent as possible without me going into too much detail about my case. This thread is not about my case

You said you have to take your lawyers advice and not talk about the case...but here you are making a thread about being homeless, sparing details as to why, on a public message board.

Just realized that this is probably in connection to that Bizarro case... In which case, I would follow your lawyer's advice. Do not let these NTers gas you up. You are not subject to the same laws as 90% of NT if it occured in the district, so don't do anything to jeopardize your case. Ask your lawyer about it before you say anything to anyone.

Feds ain't on no NT bro

Feds aren't on NT, yet NT is well known enough to be used as a source for various sneaker and fashion blogs... Ok buddy :lol:

Last edited:
You said you have to take your lawyers advice and not talk about the case...but here you are making a thread about being homeless, sparing details as to why, on a public message board.

Don't be a dingus, your message spells it out. He can't talk about the case, so he just posts about his situation asking for help and positive thoughts. That's literally it. I'm not sure what you don't get? It being a public message board doesn't change that he wants advice / help on a life situation he's in.

Would it make you feel better if he lied and said he gambled too much and lost all his money? Even if that had nothing to do with his situation?

Dude's going through some stuff right now, obviously, if he needs a lawyer. You think he wants to think about that and get badgered about it on here when I'm sure all of his friends are too? It's not like he murdered someone, he's got a female friend who's helping him out. No female with a brain would help a dude out if he did something of high caliber.

Use your brains, NT. OP is famb and we gotta help him through this.

that feeling when youre part of an exclusive community (general) , that is part of an exclusive community (the rest of nt) 

pimp.gif

Don't be a dingus, your message spells it out. He can't talk about the case, so he just posts about his situation asking for help and positive thoughts. That's literally it. I'm not sure what you don't get? It being a public message board doesn't change that he wants advice / help on a life situation he's in.

Would it make you feel better if he lied and said he gambled too much and lost all his money? Even if that had nothing to do with his situation?

Dude's going through some stuff right now, obviously, if he needs a lawyer. You think he wants to think about that and get badgered about it on here when I'm sure all of his friends are too? It's not like he murdered someone, he's got a female friend who's helping him out. No female with a brain would help a dude out if he did something of high caliber.

Use your brains, NT. OP is famb and we gotta help him through this.

Man, go exfoliate or something. I don't feel any type of way, but there is nothing wrong with being curious as to how he got himself in the situation he's in. That's all.

Back
Top Bottom