True Life: I'm homeless

Now you're going to start looking into work? After drinking yak in a bubble bath, getting your swole on, and kicking your feet up in a movie theater? Since you can't give details on your case, what is your short term plan? With your current costs how long can you manage without an income? What's the price of public transportation vs a car note and insurance? Have you changed your phone plan to a lower tier? Lastly for the love of NT, post the damn grill b!

The grill, the car, the sleeping bag, the storage unit......how do we know op ain't just chilling in a penthouse sipping champagne with foamy bubble baths smokin cigars

Last edited:
People who fabricate such stories actually have deeper issues. They are probably dealing with some depressing type of personal problem.

Trying to look past the literal words and analyze deeply what OP is trying to convey.

If indeed this was just for syory telling, then OP is Stephen King or Tom Clancy.

It's like when you see the African kids that got flies in there eyes and there too hungry to blink you feel sympathy and want to give them a dollar

People wanna see those pics

Last edited:
After I post pics then what? My situation changes? I get my life back? I get e-props for being homeless?
Are you guys going to start asking for pics of chemo for people on here that have cancer next?

After I post pics then what? My situation changes? I get my life back? I get e-props for being homeless?
Are you guys going to start asking for pics of chemo for people on here that have cancer next?

You ****** your own **** up bro should've just turned around and walked away early :smh: :smh: :smh:

You're an idiot if you take the fall for someone else

Everything you have posted is not worth going through at the sake of some else's **** up in life

Sleeping in a sleeping bag inside a car [emoji]128531[/emoji]
Jailhouse makeshift meals [emoji]128531[/emoji]
Squatting in a storage unit :smh:
Bumming **** & hiding out in places

GET THIS IN YOUR HEAD AND NEVER FORGET

Your Life, Record, Freedom Comes First Before Any Friend You Have Period!!!!!!!! PERIOD!!!!!
I wish I would do time because of getting in some else's business I'm going to FADE someone serious when I see them

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lol, I cant help but laugh cause you have no idea what you're talking about. These hands aint cuffed anymore, they dont have any bail restrictions. They can come see you

off topic but is that u in your pic?

why yall hating on the man lol smh..could be lying he could also fake the pics of him sleeping in his car...so yeaaaaaaaah

Y'all act like you're going to throw millions at him if he proves he's actually homeless. He's homeless not a hermit. I'm sure his real friends want to kick it with him more than ever now to keep him motivated and happy.

Lol, I cant help but laugh cause you have no idea what you're talking about. These hands aint cuffed anymore, they dont have any bail restrictions. They can come see you

If your car doesn't run out of gas coming down here.

Cool but I'm chillin at my own crib with the heat on playing COD eating a warm dinner

When you get electricity at the shed add me

Why are you even in this thread? ******* troll

Smartphone? No pics? It's literally 2 seconds to prove to us your really homeless and actually help you.

What car do you have dropten?

so you can leave the state to go live ytour mom ?

Back
Top Bottom