Tumor in my lung smh...UPDATE!

hey hope everything turns out well, but I do have some questions.

1. How old are you

2. Where in the lung is it located, do you know how big it is?

3. Is it a single nodule or multiple

this could be benign or infectious but definitely see dr.

to those recommending homeopathic medicine I'm not saying it doesn't have its place but a pt I took care of had melanoma at a young age and it consumed most of his body his chest looked like a clustrr of grapes comstantly oozing blood and it stank up the whole hospital floor but he believed in only last stuff the only thing he would left us do is give him blood transfusions every few weeks when he came jn casper white with a hct of like 6. Wouldn't allow us to
treat him any other way and his prognosis was very very poor

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Best of luck, hopefully it's benign and it can be removed and you can go on your merry way, if it's malignant I really hope it's still early on to be treated properly, being that you are young..you can beat it, however if that *%!* has metastasized even at your age, chances are no bueno...Lung cancer is probably one of the worst types of cancers because of how fast it can spread...best of luck.

This is what I hate about the fact that OP has to wait till Monday.  Although it's a couple days away, it could already be spreading for all we know.  Hopefully, the lump was small, but I'll still be wishing well for you OP...

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

hey hope everything turns out well, but I do have some questions.

1. How old are you

2. Where in the lung is it located, do you know how big it is?

3. Is it a single nodule or multiple

this could be benign or infectious but definitely see dr.

to those recommending homeopathic medicine I'm not saying it doesn't have its place but a pt I took care of had melanoma at a young age and it consumed most of his body his chest looked like a clustrr of grapes comstantly oozing blood and it stank up the whole hospital floor but he believed in only last stuff the only thing he would left us do is give him blood transfusions every few weeks when he came jn casper white with a hct of like 6. Wouldn't allow us to
treat him any other way and his prognosis was very very poor
real life...

top, front and i dont know how big it is

or the third question... when the doc told me over the phone i was like o ok
ohwell.gif
 and didnt really ask to many questions

And I for damn sure hope this is not a troll thread OP.

real life...
another reason why i think you're a lame...
indifferent.gif

thanks again for the support NT

i will definitely update monday

damnn my dude breezy, im sorry to hear that. ill send prayers your way. keep your head up mann.

Sorry to hear that bruh. Good luck tho, hopefully it isn't too serious.
Keep the NT fam updated

OP, one of my best friends got cancer a few years ago. It was actually testicular cancer that spread throughout his body with several masses concentrated in his lungs. He not only beat the cancer, he's running marathons! He beat cancer, and so will you. It will be the fight of your life, but don't forget you're fighting for your life.

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

OP, one of my best friends got cancer a few years ago. It was actually testicular cancer that spread throughout his body with several masses concentrated in his lungs. He not only beat the cancer, he's running marathons! He beat cancer, and so will you. It will be the fight of your life, but don't forget you're fighting for your life.

that's effin awesome.

OP, you'll beat this like a bawse.

but hopefully it's not cancer.

Originally Posted by breezylocks

And I for damn sure hope this is not a troll thread OP.

real life...
another reason why i think you're a lame...
indifferent.gif

thanks again for the support NT

i will definitely update monday
you really gonna overlook the post i made prior to that....you just never know with NTers and thanks for the insult, stay up and hope you get through it.

OP, holla at me if you want to talk... PM me. I had the same exact symptoms as you, never smoked, coughed for a while, back pains, weight loss, night sweats, etc. My tumor was also in my chest... on my lung, but not inside it. Been doing chemo since July... but yeah holla if you want to discuss or have questions. Good luck to you, dude.

You're young + you don't smoke, the odds of this being benign are on yours side

Keep us updated but I don't think you have cancer

this has got to be the longest weekend in OPs life, I think the Doctor could have waited till monday to get him in that same day and not have him go crazy all weekend about what it could be.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by rashi

Prognosis is good for people your age. Good luck.

I myself would see a Naturepathic physician because chemotherapy never made sense to me.

Those damn chem trails. Nobody is safe.

Isn't this how Steve Jobs died?

Steve Jobs received chemotherapy and other conventional treatment before referring to holistic medicine. This is after chemo, radiotherapy, and surgery already kills good cells that won't grow back because of the radiation that goes into the body disturbing the protein synthesis needed for new cells. Steve Jobs had already disrupted the body's natural biochemistry before he tried looking things up on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom