TV Characters Who Have Taken The Most L's vol.

lutz-30rock-web.jpg

gargamel2.jpg

good-grief-charlie-brown.jpg

cobra-commander-cartoon-helmet.jpg
sorry Meth!

skeletor.jpg

Hal-malcolm-in-the-middle-275384_450_600.jpg

Some great, GREAT shows mentioned up in here! You guys are reminding me of my all-time favs (Parks & Rec, The Wire, SP, 30 Rock, Married..., Office, Seinfeld, Curb, AD) that I need to catch-up on or rewatched

Fresh prince's mother and pops. the entire cast of boy meets world. full house. ohh and the show family matters

Worf would get victimized damn near every episode.

Cyrill Figgans is winning. Got to smash Lana repetedly.

If Cyril's story was posted by a NT'r, you guys would say he's a simp and took a huge L after Archer kept smangin.

Cyril has his W's, but takes majority of the L's on that show. Him and the guy in the office that Archer shoots every other episode. and Woodhouse
laugh.gif

Dennis has some wins. Got the hippie to tie himself to a tree while he takes acid and bangs his girlfriend. and frank banged the waitress

Charlie gets it the worst

Originally Posted by solegit08til

If Cyril's story was posted by a NT'r, you guys would say he's a simp and took a huge L after Archer kept smangin.

Cyril has his W's, but takes majority of the L's on that show. Him and the guy in the office that Archer shoots every other episode. and Woodhouse
laugh.gif
now that i think about, woodhouse takes the most Ls on the show.. again, i've only seen up to season 2

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

worf is hands down of the strongest candidates
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Why did they do my man Worf like that!? I never realized how much they shot him down.�
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Captain Picard stopping him from slapping that nun looking lady.�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn, didn't realize this 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by solegit08til

laugh.gif
now that i think about, woodhouse takes the most Ls on the show.. again, i've only seen up to season 2

oh, my bad. Hurry up and watch it, I'll wait 
laugh.gif

I can't really distinguish what happened in any season. I watched all the episodes right before season 3 started. 

adding 

Dexters-Lab.gif

I never really watched Star Trek like that when I was younger. Maybe an episode here or there, but MAN did they ever hate on Worf. I'm still sitting here cracking up at the whole exchange at 1:20
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom