Twitter Fam ... Check in . Not just Twitter'ers ... the FAM .

http://www.twitter.com/highicue
nerd.gif

It's a good amount of you on here I've never seen on twitter.

Anti-social #*! $$###!.

Originally Posted by superduperkya

Originally Posted by Vidasman

Isn't TWITTER like for STALKERS or something????dont know never used it, just heard that people always know where youre at and what you are doing.. kinda sounds creepy to me

people don't only post their location or what they're doing, but if you post where you're at & what you're doing at all times... yeah you might just get stalked, just like if you put all of that info in your away message on aim
indifferent.gif

AIGHt.. cool, glad some people are still MATURE enough to explain that. Like I said, I aint hating on it, because Ivenever used it so I dont know what its all about and the whole deal about TWITTER, as you can see Im a veteran you can say, I just got a myspace...dont blast mefor that, I just dont know too much bout all that.. Is TWITTER like myspace or how is it different??? Thanks in advance fam

Originally Posted by I Heart Brooklyn

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Anti-social #*! $$###!.
Ironic. so in order to be social you have to communicate with people you dont know on the internet rather than communicating with those you indeed know outside the internet. Twitter is ******ed, if i want to know what someone is doing, i am going to telephone them or text. why the hell i want to know what a total stranger is doing?

It's a paradox that ultimately negates itself. So essentially, your response to it was irrelevant before you even typed it out.

http://www.twitter.com/legacyelite

4db160356ccc251b65ea28707476cf1c6a42741d.gif

Originally Posted by I Heart Brooklyn

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Anti-social #*! $$###!.
Ironic. so in order to be social you have to communicate with people you dont know on the internet rather than communicating with those you indeed know outside the internet. Twitter is ******ed, if i want to know what someone is doing, i am going to telephone them or text. why the hell i want to know what a total stranger is doing?
eek.gif
at you actually thinking that made sense.

Back
Top Bottom