Two greatest films ever made BUT WHICH WAS BETTER

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by dland24

Heavyweights>>>>>Goodburger

And ban this guy.

Comparing and contrasting Two movies from the90's? let me read the ROC's again...
some people take this too seriously, why even bother contributing to the thread , obviously the threads title is sarcastic but im sure your not to respond tocasablanca VS gone with the wind

no your just a troll
QFT first off, secondly sir sandlot > good burger/dodge ball
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GucciManeLaflare

^i posted heavy weights not dodge ball , sandlot is a cult classic , these two joints went under the radar

Avy check/Sig check
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
not greatest films ever but i liked heavyweights better. good burger was cool too though.

Originally Posted by 951guero

dland24 wrote:
Heavyweights>>>>>Goodburger

And ban this guy.

Comparing and contrasting Two movies from the90's? let me read the ROC's again...
some people take this too seriously, why even bother contributing to the thread , obviously the threads title is sarcastic but im sure your not to respond to casablanca VS gone with the wind

Both are Trash

^YOU AINT LIKE HEAVYWEIGHTS GROWING UP??????? that movie had all the mighty duck/nickelodeon/disney all stars

OP ain't you the dude that they said was dead in the other thread?

Ban this clown please?
indifferent.gif

Oh yea Heavyweights FTW!!!!

that post was made by
ChristopherAve

12/20/08 7:58 PM

AKA youtube sensation in order to promote his bog , he did it after i got banned so i could not respond smh

that post was made by
ChristopherAve

12/20/08 7:58 PM

AKA youtube sensation in order to promote his bog , he did it after i got banned so i could not respond smh
laugh.gif
I knew you would spill the beans. I knew YoutubeSensations had to be ChristopherAve. You can go about your business now.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Good Burger > Superbad.
eek.gif

--Oh wait..whaaat?
--Staying in topic..I prefer Heavyweights over Good Burger. Good Burger is a good movie though.
--BTW, nice avy Harlem.

Back
Top Bottom