U.S. Says Threat of Mexican Drug Cartels Approaching 'Crisis Proportions'

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

KanyeWestJayZ4life wrote:

I live in San Antonio, TX im mad close. LOL

I was just in San Antonio this weekend. My father said he could get half an ounce of dro for 20 dollars, and an ounce for 35. Crazy.

PM ME.

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

KanyeWestJayZ4life wrote:

I was just in San Antonio this weekend. My father said he could get half an ounce of dro for 20 dollars, and an ounce for 35. Crazy.

PM ME.
you do realize that asking for PMs will get you banned

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by ericberry14

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
damn dude was just posted on the corner & got snatched in front of yall eyes. looks like i aint goin 2 mexico no time soon.

Nah, the thing about it was, we weren't the only people that saw it. It was a busy street or whatever and when it happened, so I was waiting for some sirens to pop off, anything. People just continued on with their business like that type of Body Snatcher stunt happens on the daily
laugh.gif
. You're not strapped with anything and you in a foreign country that has little protection over anyone with all the drug territory bs going on down there. I wouldn't recommend going to TJ anytime soon.

[gorilla zoe] walking around, looking for a way, but no one tells me which way to go [/gorilla zoe]
smh.gif
Wait, wait, wait....your a Marine and you didn't want to venture around TJ, now that's saying something...
laugh.gif
Nah, I'm not a Marine but I was with a couple of them and they were
eek.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
along with the rest of us AMERICANS
laugh.gif
Well hearing about any Soldier getting uneasy about a situation isn't good. Yeah I'ma have to rally some people up in San Diego before Icross that border. I'm going at least 7+...

All my friends are going to Acapulco next week. Regardless of what's going down there I still wish I could be there with them. Spring Break is too muchfun.

your father is smoking some @%$*%@ *** dro.
laugh.gif

i work at the State Capitol in Texas.. and there was a big time hearing on this... members of the FBI and CIA came to testify....crazy stufffff

Originally Posted by West2East

My dad just got back from Mexico today. If you don't know how to handle or carry yourself then don't go otherwise all you people eating up all this stuff about it not being safe anywhere are just adding to all the hysteria which although it may not be completely unfounded, it has been blown a little out of proportion.

I mean it wasn't smart for any tourist to go flashing their money anywhere in Mexico at any time before this started happening. This isn't a new occurrence. I don't know of ANY places though that you can safely flash your money when you are surrounded by poverty.

Oh and Tijuana was never a safe place to begin with. My dad won't even let us go there without him.
QFT

Originally Posted by socluis90

I went to TJ a couple months back. I never felt any danger but I won't be going there any time soon. Sucks cause I always have a blast out there.
Come on N, Adelitas
laugh.gif

i got you
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

indifferent.gif
I live in El Paso, do you know how many times I almost ended up in Juarez
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

COOLnificent could have been dead and y'all not know
frown.gif
i'm from san antonio & live in el paso now, i go no where near the border highway. that prison riot earlier sounds like it was nuts!

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by socluis90

I went to TJ a couple months back. I never felt any danger but I won't be going there any time soon. Sucks cause I always have a blast out there.
Come on N, Adelitas
laugh.gif

i got you
pimp.gif
let's start a nt trip to tj.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by West2East

My dad just got back from Mexico today. If you don't know how to handle or carry yourself then don't go otherwise all you people eating up all this stuff about it not being safe anywhere are just adding to all the hysteria which although it may not be completely unfounded, it has been blown a little out of proportion.

I mean it wasn't smart for any tourist to go flashing their money anywhere in Mexico at any time before this started happening. This isn't a new occurrence. I don't know of ANY places though that you can safely flash your money when you are surrounded by poverty.
Oh and Tijuana was never a safe place to begin with. My dad won't even let us go there without him.

So 1000 people gettiing murked out in January alone is blowing things out of proportion? Smh... One of my connects went down there & I haven't beenable to get ahold of him for over a month.

my mom and her family are from JUAREZ and she recently visited a couple months back and she said it was crazy out there TANKS posted on the streets and themilitary advised them not to stay the night there and it would be safer for them to stay in EL PASO:.

^ it's even worse now, a whole bunch of troops moved in & took over police stations. my classmates parents are telling them to just find apartments orplaces to live with other people in el paso. they were saying how it is pretty much a ghost town on certain nights. it is a whole bunch of crazy stuff goingon.

Damn scary stuff. Like many of people have said, I'm sure not all areas have been affected. I went to Cancun for a week this summer and it was great,nothing to worry about at all really.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

laugh.gif

Probably some @!%+ that dont even get you high it just gives you a headache.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

So 1000 people gettiing murked out in January alone is blowing things out of proportion? Smh... One of my connects went down there & I haven't been able to get ahold of him for over a month.
Look I didn't say people's concerns were completely unfounded. I'm just saying the people who are saying it's not safe to goANYWHERE in Mexico are blowing things out of proportion. It's like saying murders have super spiked in LA because of gang activity so all tourists shouldavoid the whole United States. Doesn't make sense to me.

Originally Posted by CoolLiquidFlames

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

laugh.gif

Probably some @!%+ that dont even get you high it just gives you a headache.
laugh.gif

i went with some of my ms 13 dudes to Mexico, no shag 40 American dollars for a qp that was this summer....

Either you got lucky or we have different standards. I dropped 40 for a littles of some fairly green ##*+ and barely got high. In fact, I only got off it whenI was drunk and it was a sorry high. ##*+ is extra reggie

Back
Top Bottom