Ugliest CW on Jordans ?

airjordan-6-olympic_fiba.jpg

Grapes are ugly and the Olympic colorways both are ugly I guess not the most but definitely the most hyped up ugly ones

DTRT 3s, LASER 5s, THOSE RAINBOW 6s (PIC ABOVE), EASTER EGG 7s, DEWKEE BROWN/PINK LOW 8s, PEAPOD 8s, WOMEN'S MINT ICE 8s, LINEN 10s, ROYAL 10s, LASER 15s, GINGER 16s ..... THE LIST GOES ON AND ON
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

DTRT 3s. Worst color way ever. That being said I own them. I will buy almost any color way in a 3

Retro Viii "peapod" for sure. I can't believe how badly the premio Vii is hated. I seriously LOVE that cw.

I've never seen those 8's before but wow they look quite awful

I also hate the Olive 5's, and not a big fan of crimson 3's or squadron blue 13's

Also one that most people love that I hate would be the Bordeaux 7's, idk why I just can't stand them but everyone seems to like them

Last edited:
How are you guys gonna hate on the peapods? One of my favorites. Had a trade set up to get a pair but dude never showed up. :smh:
Ahh no show is the worst especially when it's for something you have been lookin for and FINALLY find. Or so you thought.. Don't mean to bash one of your favorites...I'm glad you like what you like. Don't let anyone change your taste!

How are you guys gonna hate on the peapods? One of my favorites. Had a trade set up to get a pair but dude never showed up.
mean.gif
So people arent allowed to have different tastes?

Anyways, olive 9s are ugly as hell. They were ugly back then and they are still ugly now.

How are you guys gonna hate on the peapods? One of my favorites. Had a trade set up to get a pair but dude never showed up.
mean.gif
So people arent allowed to have different tastes?

Anyways, olive 9s are ugly as hell. They were ugly back then and they are still ugly now.
My post doesn't claim that you can't fam, you're reaching. I just said it is one of my favorites. 

Back
Top Bottom