Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 Earphones for $$94.99 on Amazon

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

damnit missed another sale. do these improve the sound on ipod immensly or no
The last Ipod that had a good sound quality was the Classic. I don't know what they're using now hardware-wise, but unless your DLing high quality audio, it can't turn 128kbps  into 320kbps quality.

Of course, there's the option of a headphone amp, but that's a different story.

i've read alot of complaints regarding the cables being cheap, has anyone here owned a pair? i plan to use these alot while commuting and at the gym

UltimateEars has a good customer service. My wires started to crack and break before (ear wire) and they immediately replaced my wire no questions asked.

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

damnit missed another sale. do these improve the sound on ipod immensly or no
The last Ipod that had a good sound quality was the Classic. I don't know what they're using now hardware-wise, but unless your DLing high quality audio, it can't turn 128kbps  into 320kbps quality.

Of course, there's the option of a headphone amp, but that's a different story.

i've read alot of complaints regarding the cables being cheap, has anyone here owned a pair? i plan to use these alot while commuting and at the gym

UltimateEars has a good customer service. My wires started to crack and break before (ear wire) and they immediately replaced my wire no questions asked.

I have earphones..But I just bought some headphones on Amazon for 30 bucks they'll be here tomorrow I wanna see how they sound since it was rated 4 1/2 stars by 40 or so people.. If they sound decent i'm gonna buy the mic attachment and use it on xbox live 
happy.gif

I have earphones..But I just bought some headphones on Amazon for 30 bucks they'll be here tomorrow I wanna see how they sound since it was rated 4 1/2 stars by 40 or so people.. If they sound decent i'm gonna buy the mic attachment and use it on xbox live 
happy.gif

My order (I was one of the after xmas ones) was shipped and will be here tomorrow.

Check your account because it may have been shipped and you didn't know about it. That, or your card was declined.

My order (I was one of the after xmas ones) was shipped and will be here tomorrow.

Check your account because it may have been shipped and you didn't know about it. That, or your card was declined.

I got mine last week. They are really good. I am not a fan of the cable type, but they are definitely an upgrade over my Sennheiser CX-500. And wouldn't you know it the day I get my UEs my Senns give out. They gave me a solid 3 years where I abused them so I can't complain.

I got mine last week. They are really good. I am not a fan of the cable type, but they are definitely an upgrade over my Sennheiser CX-500. And wouldn't you know it the day I get my UEs my Senns give out. They gave me a solid 3 years where I abused them so I can't complain.

Got both my pairs yesterday. They are as good as advertised.

They came in the black box btw.

Got both my pairs yesterday. They are as good as advertised.

They came in the black box btw.

These are a serious steal at this price. They're Ultimate Ear's highest non-custom model. They basically have 3 speakers in them. One each for highs, mids and lows.

They are not for everyone though. They will be difficult to put on for people with smaller ear canals.

I have these and Shure se530s. I do prefer the se530s over these because the bass sounds more natural and seamless.

These are a serious steal at this price. They're Ultimate Ear's highest non-custom model. They basically have 3 speakers in them. One each for highs, mids and lows.

They are not for everyone though. They will be difficult to put on for people with smaller ear canals.

I have these and Shure se530s. I do prefer the se530s over these because the bass sounds more natural and seamless.

ive had my ultimate ears for going on a year now and i love them. paid $150 for mine. if i was in the market for earphones, these would be it.

ive had my ultimate ears for going on a year now and i love them. paid $150 for mine. if i was in the market for earphones, these would be it.

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

Originally Posted by megatronjr

I like how everyone on NT likes expensive headphones now and is an audio expert, though.
roll.gif

everyone is an expert on the internet
laugh.gif
ask me any question and i shall give you an answer

Back
Top Bottom