Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

What's "professional" though? Just sounds like another effect of their conditioning. White folks use their drawl and accents anytime anywhere and even get praised for it.

Have u read my posts
I CLEARLY have stated I have no problem with it on break
Just not in the middle of working on something
Didnt read any of your posts as I was typing my guy.

This newer NT trash.

If something like that happens in the middle of a meeting and it pertains to something everyone needs to know I get it.

Otherwise tho? Nah.

I still think that you think people are talking about you though :lol:

What's "professional" though? Just sounds like another effect of their conditioning. White folks use their drawl and accents anytime anywhere and even get praised for it.
Clearly explained it
In another post
But I’m cool if y’all don’t agree

Didnt read any of your posts as I was typing my guy.

This newer NT trash.

If something like that happens in the middle of a meeting and it pertains to something everyone needs to know I get it.

Otherwise tho? Nah.

I still think that you think people are talking about you though :lol:
I don’t think that

Ok I pose another question. Why do you feel entitled to know what people are saying around you, if it’s no to you?

Ok that makes sense.
I think everyone thinks you are tripping about the language but they missed this clarification.
I think my original post I said another language
Which everyone is going off of
Which is my fault
But in my initial post
I was just piggy backing off another post
which was reffering to another language

Lol nawghtynews bro it sounds like you are talking about your Karen tendencies in the Karen thread

:rofl: :rofl:

I legit forgot what thread I was in for a minute. Someone please post a video of an out of pocket, middle-aged white woman to get this thread back on track. Thank you.

I don’t care to know what they’re saying
That’s never been my point
Your logic doesn't match up here brodie.

How can you think its rude to speak a language other than English in the workplace but not care about the content of said dialogue?

Like that literally makes no sense. The only reason we have language is to communicate thoughts and ideas.

Do you not like their tone it inflections?:lol:

Your logic doesn't match up here brodie.

How can you think its rude to speak a language other than English in the workplace but not care about the content of said dialogue?

Like that literally makes no sense. The only reason we have language is to communicate thoughts and ideas.

Do you not like their tone it inflections?:lol:
I’ve explained it in the posts u glossed over
Another nter clearly understood what I was trying to convey
And it seems like whatever I say
U already not gonna agree
And I’m not changing my stance
So by continuing the convo
What are we going to accomplish

If a liberal is using Lib dialect in my presence with another lib, I think that's not just unprofessional but TREASON.

But what if the convo is work related, completely professional...just in another language?

But what if the convo is work related, completely professional...just in another language?
U didn’t read my posts
I’m speaking about full on personal convos
Not work related
In the middle of work
While not on break or something
Y’all should stop skimming posts
And actually read em

giphy (4) (4).gif

Back
Top Bottom