Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

I don't think you understand the meme. :lol:

I understand it these are 2 liberal Karen’s who are pro uncle joe

talking a hat away from a kid and his mother no matter who they support is not “ ICE CITY CF ICE CITY CF ” thats hella weak and seems like a Karan moment to me

I Wouldn’t call this a “hate crime “
More like 2 Karen’s Trying to push their agenda down people's throats and harming a child in the process

Last edited:

talking a hat away from a kid And his mother no matter who they support is not “hella strong” and seems like a Karan moment to me

More like 2 Karen’s Trying to push their agenda down peoples throats and harming a child in the process

Is dat u Alp?

talking a hat away from a kid and his mother no matter who they support is not “ ICE CITY CF ICE CITY CF ” thats hella weak and seems like a Karan moment to me

More like 2 Karen’s Trying to push their agenda down people's throats and harming a child in the process

They sure sound like two idiots but I was pointing out that you don't understand the social construct that this thread is about.

You should have posted that in the political thread. :lol:

Bans shouldn't be permanent for the first offence.
If you can go X amount of time without any other infractions, you should be allowed to post again, but given a short leash (2nd offence longer time, 3rd permaband).

I can't post in my favorite thread, fools willing, for an inappropriate comment made 2 years ago.

Karen's & Ken's @McDonald's getting mad over cameras.
😆
McDonald's is recording all them. Big dumb dumbs..

Bans shouldn't be permanent for the first offence.
If you can go X amount of time without any other infractions, you should be allowed to post again, but given a short leash (2nd offence longer time, 3rd permaband).

I can't post in my favorite thread, fools willing, for an inappropriate comment made 2 years ago.

I know I'm reaching but it's a thought.

How do you feel about applying the same or similar rule for folks with criminal charges? Giving offenders an opportunity to redeem themselves.
Banned meaning incarcerated.

Apples and oranges but I pretty much feel the same.
If I had to compare it to anything irl I guess it would be parole. You're "free" but you have a tight leash (curfew, weekly drug test ect.).
If you murdered someone, completed your minimum sentence, were granted parole, and are never heard from again, great. It's great you've reintegrated into society (especially with all the hurdles that ex felons go through).
But if you get out and killed someone again, your prior conviction should definitely play a part on your sentencing (or a justifiable reason to deny parole).

The folks complaining don't exactly look like they're training to qualify for Paris 2024. For a leisurely walk, confrontation seems pretty unnecessary even if band guy technically isn't displaying proper track etiquette.

Would have been curious to see how busy it was.
Lol that was such a non issue that escalated in a shouting match.

Dude shouldnt be working out on the track if theres an area to do push ups etc and if those 2 are just walking the track its really not that serious.

I swear folks dunno how to talk to each other. A simple "hey man, would you mind moving off the track while we run?" Would suffice but instead everyone looks like a jack *** :lol:

Lol that was such a non issue that escalated in a shouting match.

Dude shouldnt be working out on the track if theres an area to do push ups etc and if those 2 are just walking the track its really not that serious.

I swear folks dunno how to talk to each other. A simple "hey man, would you mind moving off the track while we run?" Would suffice but instead everyone looks like a jack *** :lol:

Ive been going to a local track a few times per week lately (went today actually) and there are individuals and groups walking/running/jogging at different paces across all lanes and there have never been any problems. Everyone working out does it either on the field/adjacent area, in one of the corners OFF of the track or outside of the gated area in the bleachers.

As others said, it also depends if it was crowded but the white guy and Asian lady were bugging for how they handled it and could have easily avoided walking/running around him. However, the polite thing for him to do would have been to do his exercises off of the track.

Ive been going to a local track a few times per week lately (went today actually) and there are individuals and groups walking/running/jogging at different paces across all lanes and there have never been any problems. Everyone working out does it either on the field/adjacent area, in one of the corners OFF of the track or outside of the gated area in the bleachers.

As others said, it also depends if it was crowded but the white guy and Asian lady were bugging for how they handled it and could have easily avoided walking/running around him. However, the polite thing for him to do would have been to do his exercises off of the track.
You see the same the type of behavior in gyms. Irs really ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom