Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

Maaaaan.. some white folk are just bad people. Seems like the only way to humble people like this is to strip them to their basic needs. Maybe eventually they will get humbled and understand that we are equal

Instead of working on bettering their own communities they want to make life miserable for everyone else. White people are dying at higher rates and suffering from economic strife than they have for a long time in this country. You would think these rural and Bible belt white people would focus on educating and bringing their children into a new age of knowledge and scientific achievement, but they seem hell bent on MAGAing the rest of society into the dark ages with them. When all you have going for you the perception of supremacy over someone else because of skin color, you already lost.

Religion has played a part in colorism. Wonder if Decline of Christianity will change the future

I’m glad you singled out Christianity by name.

It doesn't get talked about nearly enough in talking about the origination or the spread of racism and colorism.

The whole construct of a God that's been socially manufactured into the image and body of a white European man named Jesus Christ is white supremacy.

That white supremacist construct was spread all over the world for 500+ years to people who are not Europeans.

That is at the very root of racism and white supremacy and it seeds all of its covert and inadvertent branches.

People can try and deny that, we as black people (or anyone else) can try and reclaim or erase that image, but that's the root. You can't scrub clean a root.

Last edited:
Judeochristianity is fraught with tribalism and nationalism, which are precursors to racism. It was the perfect tool for Europeans to use to push their evil agendas.

Seen that dude do skits so I feel like this might be one.
Def getting skit vibes from it, if in fact it is a skit.
tenor (7).gif

STOP DOING STUPID **** for views in this climate.
Sucks that this happened here in SD. But you know them MAGA chicks gotta have their pumpkin spice latte for the gram. So im sure it angers them when they gotta mask up. Lmao.
Damn I was just telling the wife I miss HOME. Haven't been back to SD in a minute, need to come back out when Covid chills.

She was shaking, because of course she became the victim :lol:

So much wrong with that video, first how you uploading the video if you were told to delete it. LMAO. Also you have a problem with BLM yet in a Wells Fargo. A bank that has been tied to NUMEROUS money laundering rings and terrorists. Then puts the employees life at risk again by recording him working at a bank. LMAO.

Back
Top Bottom