"UNCarmines" Jordan 6 March 5th 2022 SNKRS is Trash

My guess is that early entries got caught in some bot filtration algorithm. I got the notification from SNKRS several minutes after the SL and J23 notifications. SNKRS was like "Howya gonna try and cop before we even tell you they dropped??...You must be a bot!...No shoes for you!!" :lol: They suck

My guess is that early entries got caught in some bot filtration algorithm. I got the notification from SNKRS several minutes after the SL and J23 notifications. SNKRS was like "Howya gonna try and cop before we even tell you they dropped??...You must be a bot!...No shoes for you!!" :lol: They suck
Maybe I should wait like 10 minutes after the next drop so SNKRS doesn’t think ima bot

I was on a meeting and didnt see the notification that these went live so i entered 11:06 and couldnt enter my payment for a few minutes due to error after error. I was pending for 10 minutes and got the L

I got the J23 alert but didn’t follow the link for fear the app would think I was a bot, just launched it an it loaded before the SNKRS banner notification still got the W
1EFBDB5B-80C1-4C97-A905-EE75FE935FF8.png

Last edited:
Is there a reason that snkrs app has you put in your password before a purchase even though you're already logged in? I feel like that 5 seconds I spend typing my password makes a world of difference.. is there a way to turn it off?

These were the easiet cop yet. If you didn't put in work then you didn't get them.

I had to do a password after failing to input my password a dozen times and I got them.

What price do you estimate these will settle at after release date?

Smaller sizes: 300sih
Big: 315ish

Or will these dip a bit under 3?

May end up pulling the trigger on a purchase

Took an L on my size 13 after about 10 minutes of pending. However I was then able to go back in and grab a size 12. Hoping for a trade or maybe I can squeeze my fat feet into 12s. 6s are kinda spacious.

Back
Top Bottom