"UNCarmines" Jordan 6 March 5th 2022 SNKRS is Trash

Super salty because most of the time I'm never on my phone when shock drop happens.

This time my phone is in my hands...wife is laying next to me and none of us could hit. My phone gave me nothing but error messages and her phone went black when she hit submit...

Damn near same thing happened to me. Me on android mobile, girl on iPhone with wifi. Error after error after error. Finally got in line and neither of us hit for a 12. :rolleyes :angry:

One thing that might help is buying other releases. I copped the Lebron Cherry blossom the day before just to help out with the algo. Idk if that’s legit or not but it can’t hurt.

One thing that might help is buying other releases. I copped the Lebron Cherry blossom the day before just to help out with the algo. Idk if that’s legit or not but it can’t hurt.
Ppl have said buying other cheaper kicks before a big drop helps, but idk

Can you guys help me with something? I don't receive SNKRS notifications anymore. I checked notifications in my phone settings and they're turned on. Not sure why I'm out of the loop. Should I delete and re-download?
As far as I can remember this is the first drop notification I've ever received on the SNKRS app. Try uninstalling and re-installing the app.

I worry that that returning multiple pairs hurts your chances with the algo.

...my guess is that it does.

The purchase before a snkrs drop maybe correct. The last few shock drops I have been successful........and that is SUPER RARE! I did the data for the last 2 years for a snkrs drop and I was shooting roughly at a 20% success rate. Now, everything I have went for (with the exception of the Patent 1's) I have been able to cop with ease within the past 4 months.
shoes.PNG

Ionno, boys. In the mornings during a drop, I’ve started doing this phone and underwear swap ritual with my wife and my chances of hitting improved. I get in line on my phone and then I’ll swap phones and underwear with my wife and I attempt to purchase again with her phone. Call me crazy, but it feels like I’ve literally doubled my chances of winning!

Ionno, boys. In the mornings during a drop, I’ve started doing this phone and underwear swap ritual with my wife and my chances of hitting improved. I get in line on my phone and then I’ll swap phones and underwear with my wife and I attempt to purchase again with her phone. Call me crazy, but it feels like I’ve literally doubled my chances of winning!
LOL. That was funny.

If you have to buy something in order to increase your chance of hitting at retail, you might as well just pay resale and be guaranteed the shoe. Thats how i look at it

I pay resale for nothing. But, at the same time, I'm not buying extra stuff just to increase my chances. If I see something and want it, I will buy it. Other than that, I will keep my previous run of L's cuz I'm not buying more stuff each month just to increase my chances.

Ppl have said buying other cheaper kicks before a big drop helps, but idk

Nah, not true. Bought the LeBron 8 HWC's and a bunch of sale stuff off the app the day before, then spent a few hundred dollars across 2 different Nike stores 2 days before that, which were all logged in my app.

This is not true. Folks, please do not fall for this stuff.
1645595599165.gif
Bro, I said “people have said” and “but idk” at the end. I’m just telling you what I’ve HEARD works. Do i believe it? Hell naw. I think Nike has selected the ppl that will hit every time, and then those who strike out every time.

Back
Top Bottom