Under Armour?

Black Ice are marked down to $31.00 :smokin
Colorways I saw was the white/red/black. i think its the first colorway to drop.
Check your local Marshalls

I saw the Black/orange Micro G Black Ice and the white/red at Marshall's in OKC for $39. I need a 13 though and they had 11 and down.

Not a huge Cam Newton fan per se but I cannot wait for these. Blacks for Carolina and Reds to represent the Atlanta Hawks during the Dominique Wilkins era

:smokin

Still need to get a pair of those grey and neon yellow BB charges.

I'm out of the loop. But what's the consensus on how UA bball shoes function on the court? Comfort, grip? Any best model? Just don't want to buy another disaster (like my Huarache 2012s :smh:)

I wore the Micro G Black Ice for indoor bball for several months. They were real nice, no complaints at all.

I also had the Micro G Blur...those were okay.

In short, I'd say UA's bball shoes are legit. Definitely worth a look. Personally, I'm waiting for a deal on the Spine Bionics before pulling the trigger.

Got a pair of Spine Bionics on finishline. Haven't worn them yet but they are a lot more high-cut than I thought it'd be.

I finally got my black/orange Micro G Black ICE's. Fit is HORRIBLE, has to fit at least a size small. I gotta reBay them or put them on Niketalk buy/sell. These are the mids, but it's tons of
the lows on eBay, in my size of 13 anyways. Those Charge BB just look clownish. James Johnson had them on for the Kings last night.

Back
Top Bottom