Under Armour?

asap-rocky-under-armour-skate-shoe.jpg

asap-rocky-under-armour.png

Last edited:
Anyone grabbin the Project Rock 1? Just dropped again. I'm a Nike Metcon guy in the gym, but these look solid actually:

sbc-180303-n3-ss19-rock-footwear-fh3493-4-1527193924.jpg

Trying to find em on a discount. Eastbay doesn't show you can't use codes, but won't let them apply when you try.

C7189054-8DF0-40E5-8D7A-EC7959FC965C.jpeg
Legit one of the best shoes I’ve ever owned. 3 pairs ain’t enough.

duke40 duke40 you have into of the hovr basketball shoe?

Supposed to be August 4th, maybe 5th. Trying to get a pair now so we will be ready for release. Have you tried the Phantoms yet?

I remember the days when people would freak out at even the thought of playing in shoes like that. I'm not sure if he's actually playing or not because they look laced a little loosely, but still.

Thanks to Kobe, KD and before them guys like Steve Nash and Mike Bibby, perception slowly started to change.

Not sure if anyone cares much about this, but wondering if anyone has checked out UA's latest hoop shoes aside from the Curry and Drive lines

The new Torch and Torch low look like they could be pretty solid -- apparently full-length micro G too? Debating giving one of them a shot

Not sure if anyone cares much about this, but wondering if anyone has checked out UA's latest hoop shoes aside from the Curry and Drive lines

The new Torch and Torch low look like they could be pretty solid -- apparently full-length micro G too? Debating giving one of them a shot

Would like to know as well. Have you tried out their new bball HOVR model? I haven’t but would love to hear reviews.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom