UNDFTD warehouse sale!!!!!!!

Damn.. I wanted the strikes fitteds...

WANTED: UNDFTD AF1, Stash AF1, Stussy Court Force. Sz 8.5-9.5

WORST AIRBALL EVER. FUNNY STUFF

hats were 19 not 20...........tees were all different prices but averaged around 14-15. most of the hats left are really big though.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

Yeah they do take debit/credit.

DUNKfever4 :nerd:
nerd.gif

please do not let nikexcartoon in on anything...matter of fact...Ima roll up there and give the homie your picture...YES HATE! so you can't try to make a quick dollar on NTers.

^^^ i agree with that. but seriously dont worry about that. they have a lot of hats in stock over the weekend. like almost a whole wall of hats.

^^^indeed they do have a wall of hats, but the only ones ppl ready care about are the strikes fitted. the u-man hats were not at all pleasing. i wouldn't be surprised if the next hats on the wall are the play dirty hats. even the hats for this season are pretty wack (different undftd logos all over). they too will be in the wherehouse sale...next year.
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

are there any undftd lanyards ??
sell me your blk./cement IIIs and your half cabsin a 9.5 -10!!!!!!

bayyy areaaaaa

So there's a lot of sz 7 3/4 - 8?

Whatabout 2xl tees and crews?

Are there lineups for the sale?
TEAM FREE KINGCRUX

^I went last week & some guy told me that there was a lot of people waiting for it to open.
you mad?
Team Philippines
Member No. 90​

i need 7 5-8 strikes... 1st sale wasn't worth it.. i missed out on the strikes but watever.
I'm from the Far East.. Where we have Asia-Pacific releases.

Lots of hats left in sizes too big or too small. Few new tees, hoodies, and crews but nothing major. They had the play dirty fitted in pink/brown and white/lime grean
TEAMBATMAN
"There is something out there in the darkness, something terrifying, something that will not stop until it gets revenge... Me."​

Cartoon :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
relax? this coming from a kid who refused to meet up my dude just so you could bank $20 in shipping from valencia or where ever you live to Los Angeles.

You're a new booty hypebeast adding to the droves of other hypebeasts that give L.A. a bad name.

I'll hate on you in person...the homie and UNDFTD dislikes resellers and its not fair that you exploit "info" for a quick buck.

^^^nothing new. im sure a lot of people on this board do the same thing. i remember when people actually used to provide info about stuff to help each other out. now people just use the info to try and make a quick buck reselling stuff. and i still to this day will never ever buy something that doesnt fit me and i will never re-sell, i have a real job.

Just got back and nothing worth looking at but the five strike fitteds.
7, 7 1/8, 7 7/8 and 8 were the prevalent sizes. Colors were limited to Dodgers, Giants, Padres, Blue/Red, Black/Yellow. Just realized the two 7 1/8 I had bought for myself were actually 7 7/8. Sick of the drive so if anyone wants the Dodgers and Giants for retail then PM me.

Quote:
nothing new. im sure a lot of people on this board do the same thing. i remember when people actually used to provide info about stuff to help each other out
What you call money, I pay more in taxes​

what shoes are left? anything in a 10.5-11?
WANTED METHAMPHINIAN X DC sz 10.5-11
FT know1edge x methamphibian jeans sz 34, looking for a sz 36 PLEASE!!!
WANTED TIFFS (10.5-11) ANY COND.

Back
Top Bottom