UNDFTD warehouse sale!!!!!!!

Quote:
Cartoon :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
never concerned you.

New booty hypebeast? Sure, if you just clicked on my username and checked the join date for this SN. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
lotTopNotchChach

Quote:
so there is no 7 5/8 or 7 1/4???

I was there around 12pm and they had 5/8s in the Blue/White, Brown/yellow, and navy/orange.

WANTED: UNDFTD AF1, Stash AF1, Stussy Court Force. Sz 8.5-9.5

WORST AIRBALL EVER. FUNNY STUFF

does anyone know the price of the varsity jacket?
F/S or trade: DS Circa x Brooklyn Project 2 sz 12. trade for heat 9.5 or 10

nikexcartoon...since you been saying you helped out people

do you mind if you pick me up the varsity jacket in a large? i'll pay extra for your troubles...if you can't then its cool
clocking in at 9 clocking out at 5

Quote:
do you mind if you pick me up the varsity jacket in a large? i'll pay extra for your troubles...if you can't then its cool
To Write Love On Her Arms
Rescue Is Possible​

Quote:
would it be worth going tomorrow? or should i wait till next week? I just want some new tees.
TEAMBATMAN
"There is something out there in the darkness, something terrifying, something that will not stop until it gets revenge... Me."​

Thanks flyingEMU...too bad you didn't see me post before you went to the sale

This is the way I like to see NT...helping others out instead of being secretive with all the info

Well if anyone can pick up that last large in the varsity jacket it would be appreciated

I was there earlier today and copped the Varsity Jacket in a Med ... Dude there got me a fresh one from the back, so I'm guessing they only put one of each size out on the floor...price was about $218 w/tax ...as for the fitteds, they had the wht/neon green and brwn/pink Play Dirty splatters as well as the strikes logo, U-Man, Monogram, U ,some older ones I don't know the name of ... sizes that I saw were (7,7 1/2 , 7 3/8 , 7 5/8 ) ...they all fit different though...I usually wear 7 1/4 and today a 7 fit better than 7 1/4 ...hope this info helped...

^ good looks on the info

How does the jacket fit? Can you compare to other jackets for me

i wish i hadnt slept on this thread... i really wanted a couple colorways of that strikes fitted... im just sure by now all 1/4 and 3/8 are gone...thumbs down at myself
Feel Mode MyspaceFeelMode Myspace

FITTED n LACED - Jacket fits true to size, alittle short (which is a plus for me) , but everything else fits like how a varsity jacket would...and like I was saying with the fitteds, you really need to try them on yourself due to the sizing difference...

thanks for the info guys. think i hafta go back to la to scoop up one of those jackets and a couple more hats.
F/S or trade: DS Circa x Brooklyn Project 2 sz 12. trade for heat 9.5 or 10

Someone hook me up with a Undftd hat 7 5/8 please! Lol, looking for a blue/white, red/white or blue/orange.

I was wondering is the sale still gonna go on till next friday or does the sale end this weekend thanks
LPC = SDtechnique_NT (10933)

if i'm not mistaken, this weekend is the last weekend for the wherehouse sale...so don't blow it if you wish to check it out!!!
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

Back
Top Bottom