Unequally Yoked

I mean if your fine thinking your wife is going to hell, because if your're a christian thats what you have to think.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

As strange as it sounds your own personal faith/beliefs aren't suppose to dictate who you fall in love with.

why not? if thats something thats important to you why wouldn't it?

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

Question: Do you think a Christian who decides to get married and/or start a family with an Atheist is automatically negating their Christian faith/beliefs?
I mean, most men worth their salt should be able to get their wife to convert anyways,

If the guy is an atheist and the woman is a christian, things become a bit more tricky.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

As strange as it sounds your own personal faith/beliefs aren't suppose to dictate who you fall in love with.
The person you fall in love with is suppose to be important too no? I don't see how your religion should keep you from a whole group of ppl.It does but I don't see why it should. Appears foolish in my eyes.

Comes down to your priorities. Happy while your alive or say *%*+ that and hope you get that eternal afterlife in the kingdom of GOD.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

The person you fall in love with is suppose to be important too no? I don't see how your religion should keep you from a whole group of ppl. It does but I don't see why it should. Appears foolish in my eyes.

Comes down to your priorities. Happy while your alive or say *%*+ that and hope you get that eternal afterlife in the kingdom of GOD.

but if your religion is something you find to be very important then chances are you would surround yourself with people who feel the same way for the mostpart...not to say everyone in your circle feels the same but when it comes to dating i can see that being the case...

Back
Top Bottom