Unfortunate news......I didn't win.....o well.....Let the pics continue!!

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Voted, I'm from Miami and will be there in the summer, you should hook it up
pimp.gif

Appreciate it man! Absolutely, the best way to get in touch with me is through Facebook and what not. Let me know what parties of mine you'd want to go to and of course I'd hook it up. Who knows maybe we can do a NT summit surrounded by beautiful chicks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

5ghXT.jpg

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Voted, I'm from Miami and will be there in the summer, you should hook it up
pimp.gif

Appreciate it man! Absolutely, the best way to get in touch with me is through Facebook and what not. Let me know what parties of mine you'd want to go to and of course I'd hook it up. Who knows maybe we can do a NT summit surrounded by beautiful chicks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

5ghXT.jpg

Voted cause u seem like a good guy and because I'll probably be hitting u up with questions about being a professional dj.

Voted cause u seem like a good guy and because I'll probably be hitting u up with questions about being a professional dj.

Originally Posted by neverflopped

For sure man I appreciate it! Let me know any questions you have, I'm always down to answer anything I can

GJ9O6.jpg

Originally Posted by neverflopped

For sure man I appreciate it! Let me know any questions you have, I'm always down to answer anything I can

GJ9O6.jpg

Originally Posted by sammy863dade

yo hook up ill be in miami soon i wanna go somewhere besides space.. was your fb?

Sammy,

facebook is my real name Alex Butler, should be the first one that pops up with the middle finger and the sunglasses

Originally Posted by sammy863dade

yo hook up ill be in miami soon i wanna go somewhere besides space.. was your fb?

Sammy,

facebook is my real name Alex Butler, should be the first one that pops up with the middle finger and the sunglasses

*motivation to hit the gym*Will definitely be hitting you up for Miami but it's 12 of us coming from NY and my boy went to school there so it could be a $!@#$@!* of us...

*motivation to hit the gym*Will definitely be hitting you up for Miami but it's 12 of us coming from NY and my boy went to school there so it could be a $!@#$@!* of us...

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

That can be a problem sometimes just like in any place. With a big group like that u might want to get a table or something, and in that case I get discounts on bottles and what not! Thanks for the votes and support guys!

QVNqf.jpg

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

That can be a problem sometimes just like in any place. With a big group like that u might want to get a table or something, and in that case I get discounts on bottles and what not! Thanks for the votes and support guys!

QVNqf.jpg

So wsup, you can get us through secruity and %@#@ into these clubs with out us paying or showing ID?

Back
Top Bottom