United States of the Police

What's the point of being a ****. These guys are just doing there job. :smh:

I think people in this thread WANT anarchy. I'm sorry but I just don't trust human beings enough for that. Do I agree with every law? No. But laws exists to protect me from human beings.

Police are human beings too, my du. we have laws against unlawful search and seizure for a reason.

Police are human beings too, my du. we have laws against unlawful search and seizure for a reason.
I have absolutely nothing to hide? And what do cops unlawfully seize....guns? drugs? my sister's stolen vehicle? I'm sure most of the things cops confiscate are people's gamecubes and big black dildos.

Last edited:

I have absolutely nothing to hide? And what do cops unlawfully seize....guns? drugs? my sister's stolen vehicle? I'm sure most of the things cops confiscate are people's gamecubes and big black dildos.

What are you even talking about right now?

Big black dildos?

:x

Last edited:
What are you even talking about right now?

Big black dildos?

sick.gif
I asked a simple question, what exactly are cops seizing illegally.

Damn son, I hope the cops don't unlawfully seize my illegal guns and drugs.
eyes.gif

Last edited:
black or latin dude tries this and its RIP for them.

FTP

Last edited:

it's not about having nothing to hide. it's about having a right to privacy. stuff like that is why our country is spying on us. you got nothing to hide, you shouldn't care, right? forget the constitution! need not apply if you have nothing to worry about.

and you missed the "search" part of search and seizure. like when the officer made the dog give a false read in the video. then searched the vehicle on false pretenses.

at least they got to see the camera that made them look like jackasses. I'm happy it was after they admitted that the guy did nothing illegal in any way.

Finally watched the video and the cop reeks of one of those "good ol' boys" type cops in the South.

The way he turned the camera around when he started searching.

mean.gif

But again, this only worked because he was white.

I got one, give an anonymous tip to the police that two 12 year old girls are getting held hostage and raped by your neighbor next door. who is actually your friend who hates the cops The cops show up and its just your neighbor and two female dwarfs having a threesome. You and your friend high five because you "handled dem clowns".

reported

this guy is an idiot...you are provoking the cop by not pulling down your window. simple request. Its like you instigated an argument then cried about it. 

thanks for holding up traffic for the rest of the folks trying to get home.

The best one of these types of videos is the guy in the court house. Dude was all big and bad, then they hit that *** with the tazer and all that bravado went out the window.

it's not about having nothing to hide. it's about having a right to privacy. stuff like that is why our country is spying on us. you got nothing to hide, you shouldn't care, right? forget the constitution! need not apply if you have nothing to worry about.

and you missed the "search" part of search and seizure. like when the officer made the dog give a false read in the video. then searched the vehicle on false pretenses.

at least they got to see the camera that made them look like jackasses. I'm happy it was after they admitted that the guy did nothing illegal in any way.

If the govt wants to listen in on my late night convoys with jump offs they are welcome to. Just as long as their work keeps bad people at bay. Everybody wants security, but nobody likes the process.

Last edited:
I know there are plenty of bad cops out there who ruin it for the good ones who are just doing their job, but this kid was 100% in the wrong.

It is mandatory to pull over during a DUI checkpoint.  When he does pullover, and the officer asks him to lower his window, he is making sure that the person in the car is not a threat to him.  The officer has every right to be able to see if the person is carrying a weapon.  The officer didn't immediately ask him to step out of the car.  He only asked him to step out when the driver was engaging in suspicious behavior.

I'm all in favor of people knowing their rights so they do not get abused by cops who are power-hungry and/or don't really know the laws themselves, but this kid was just being a pompous punk with his "constitutional knowledge".

Had he not tried to act suspicious, then everything else that ensued on the tape (i.e. dog scratching window, them asking him to step outside) would have been an unwarranted.

1) In general, your right to privacy on the open roads is less than it is inside your home.
2) Above all else, what the officer cares about is his own safety. If you start acting shady the cop has every right to tell you to step outside of the car.
3) As far as the false positive is concerned, is there a source that can confirm that is what is happening? I tried looking it up but couldn't find anything. I'm genuinely curious.
4) The cop at the end was even candid to his partner that the driver knew his rights and did nothing wrong. The cop didn't say "man lets just arrest him because we can." By all indications, that cop was going to let him go.

Back
Top Bottom