University at Buffalo *updated*

oh yeah, let me also tell you this... my roommate was a pharm major, he made it into pharm.
but this kid was literally studying every day, all day in the library. I barely saw him, goodluck with the Pharm program, it really is intense and extremelycompetitive.

Originally Posted by xcrskim

oh yeah, let me also tell you this... my roommate was a pharm major, he made it into pharm.
but this kid was literally studying every day, all day in the library. I barely saw him, goodluck with the Pharm program, it really is intense and extremely competitive.
yea i'm prepared to study, will try not to get carried away freshman year. Btw, shaq diesel check your PM

I live on Winspear avenue. Classes Monday
embarassed.gif

i graduated from UB and if you are a freshman or sophomore, stay on campus and meet new people. After that live with your friends off campus housingapartments, you will get a ton of more freedom living in hadley, flint or even sweethome. If you have a car, live around north campus, south gets too crazy forall the traveling for an undergrad but it tends to be more expensive in north campus. Plus Amherst is one of the safest areas across the country, the Amherstcops are no joke. If you want to have the full blown experience of college, join greek life, it will change you forever.

Well To Me Amherst Police Is The Worse So I Wouldn't Do Sweethome Even Tho It's Safe But There's Nothing To Really Do Out There I Would Say To StayAround The Main St Campus Area A Lot For U To Do And Be Prepared For The Snow And Cold Weather It Gets Very Cold Come Nov-March But Other Than That They GotSome Good Deals On Housing In That Area 2-3 Bedrooms 4-600 A Month And 80% Of The Kids In That Area Is UB Students

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

I live on Winspear avenue. Classes Monday
embarassed.gif

whoah!! I got NTer's in my own neighborhood! Im on Highgate ave
laugh.gif

&& it cost more to go to my high school than UB smh

Back
Top Bottom