Unpopular Opinions?

the rise of western ideology/religion probably set the world back 1000 years
its unnatural for a man to be monogamous, conversely its completely natural for a woman to be monogamous
at this point, outside of watching sports, i don't see the purpose for owning a television
90's sports > sports today

the rise of western ideology/religion probably set the world back 1000 years
its unnatural for a man to be monogamous, conversely its completely natural for a woman to be monogamous
at this point, outside of watching sports, i don't see the purpose for owning a television
90's sports > sports today

Religion is the worst thing to happen to man.
Man is the worst thing to happen to this world.
Humans are not born equal.
I'd only wife a skinny/thin chick.  Thick is a couple years and a hamburger away from being fat.
Most western holidays get this from me
indifferent.gif
, especially Christmas.

Religion is the worst thing to happen to man.
Man is the worst thing to happen to this world.
Humans are not born equal.
I'd only wife a skinny/thin chick.  Thick is a couple years and a hamburger away from being fat.
Most western holidays get this from me
indifferent.gif
, especially Christmas.

-love children but i see no point in having them
-baseball is the worst sport in the history of mankind
-fit>NT thick

-love children but i see no point in having them
-baseball is the worst sport in the history of mankind
-fit>NT thick

There are no advantages to being religious
I am gifted and have been since birth

There was no conspiracy behind 9/11 (everyone thinks its a plot now)

Apple/Mac > everything else, ever

AIDS could be nature's way of evening out the population... same with cancer / any other disease with no cure

Good grammar/spelling is a dying art, and anyone that possesses perfect skill in either category will be a coveted asset in the business world VERY soon.

There are no advantages to being religious
I am gifted and have been since birth

There was no conspiracy behind 9/11 (everyone thinks its a plot now)

Apple/Mac > everything else, ever

AIDS could be nature's way of evening out the population... same with cancer / any other disease with no cure

Good grammar/spelling is a dying art, and anyone that possesses perfect skill in either category will be a coveted asset in the business world VERY soon.

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

Some of y'all are ridiculous.  I feel like most of you are trying to divert from popular opinion\ in order to seem cool, which is kind of pathetic. 
inb4 u mad

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

Some of y'all are ridiculous.  I feel like most of you are trying to divert from popular opinion\ in order to seem cool, which is kind of pathetic. 
inb4 u mad

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Super hero movies, by definition cannot be "gritty."
Breaking Bad is the Best show on TV and Training Day is the best Movie of the 2000's (those are actually gritty and so damn real).
Tupac was the best lyricist ever in hip hop, the best MC ever is debatable.
Michael Jordan was the best ever but was not invincible, contrary to what, those who never saw him playing Red, may say.
Ronald Reagan was the least Worst President in our Post War History.
Western Civilization is, on the whole, better than all else.
We are all responsible for this country's inevitable Bankruptcy/Debt Crisis, we all want everyone else to pay for everything we do at all times.
The typical drug lord has done more, on balance, to contribute to human happiness than the average member of Congress.
I respect the Taliban, Viet Kong and the Sandanistas because I respect any who fights against overwhelming odds, regardless of the cause.
The Radical Green Movement is a new religion, a new pagan cult and like all cults it enriches the founders and leaders of the cult.

Super hero movies, by definition cannot be "gritty."
Breaking Bad is the Best show on TV and Training Day is the best Movie of the 2000's (those are actually gritty and so damn real).
Tupac was the best lyricist ever in hip hop, the best MC ever is debatable.
Michael Jordan was the best ever but was not invincible, contrary to what, those who never saw him playing Red, may say.
Ronald Reagan was the least Worst President in our Post War History.
Western Civilization is, on the whole, better than all else.
We are all responsible for this country's inevitable Bankruptcy/Debt Crisis, we all want everyone else to pay for everything we do at all times.
The typical drug lord has done more, on balance, to contribute to human happiness than the average member of Congress.
I respect the Taliban, Viet Kong and the Sandanistas because I respect any who fights against overwhelming odds, regardless of the cause.
The Radical Green Movement is a new religion, a new pagan cult and like all cults it enriches the founders and leaders of the cult.

Eminem is extremely overrated in terms of his songs, he has great flow but 90 pct are garbage

You should have to take a permit test similar to a drivers ed course to own a gun

White girls especially Blondes are extremely overrated, Redheads are extremely underrated

I dont why people go to see movies so much when the TV is pretty entertaining if you have a good package

LBJ > JFK in terms of legacy

Duncan > your favorite power forward

The Spurs dynasty is more impressive then the Lakers dynasty

Peyton Manning is overrated

Comparing Tiger Woods is not on the same level great athletes like Jordan, Ali, Kobe, Brady.... because those athletes had to face other athletes not courses

Ray Lewis is a phony

I don't care if Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Mark McGwire, Sammy Sosa etc etc used steroids

Dimes are overrated, they all stop being attractive at some point

Roger Goodel is the worst commissioner ever

Eminem is extremely overrated in terms of his songs, he has great flow but 90 pct are garbage

You should have to take a permit test similar to a drivers ed course to own a gun

White girls especially Blondes are extremely overrated, Redheads are extremely underrated

I dont why people go to see movies so much when the TV is pretty entertaining if you have a good package

LBJ > JFK in terms of legacy

Duncan > your favorite power forward

The Spurs dynasty is more impressive then the Lakers dynasty

Peyton Manning is overrated

Comparing Tiger Woods is not on the same level great athletes like Jordan, Ali, Kobe, Brady.... because those athletes had to face other athletes not courses

Ray Lewis is a phony

I don't care if Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Mark McGwire, Sammy Sosa etc etc used steroids

Dimes are overrated, they all stop being attractive at some point

Roger Goodel is the worst commissioner ever

-I like Wiz Khalifia's album lmaoooo (was never a fan tho)

-I like the wolf grey freshnes shirt with the wolf on it..I copped lmaooo

-I can't get into non sports ps3 games

-The Village was a great movie to me! lol

-Biggie and Pac were both overrated!!!

-Wilt Chamberlain woulda averaged at least 15-20pts less if he played in this/Ewing/Hakeem era

-I like Wiz Khalifia's album lmaoooo (was never a fan tho)

-I like the wolf grey freshnes shirt with the wolf on it..I copped lmaooo

-I can't get into non sports ps3 games

-The Village was a great movie to me! lol

-Biggie and Pac were both overrated!!!

-Wilt Chamberlain woulda averaged at least 15-20pts less if he played in this/Ewing/Hakeem era

Back
Top Bottom