Update 4/28: Every shoe has a story, My collection Post. Only 55% shown so far....

pimp.gif
on the story for each

The BMPs were purchased at release date, but the yellows were sold ASAP, only wanting the old loves at first. After seeing the maizes be customized to look like normal OG colorways, i had to trade my blk patent 1s for them.

great collection homie! loved the variety and the stories with all of them. doubt I could remember where half my kickscame from. anyways, you wouldn't happen to have any pics of BMPs customized into OG colorways would you? that'd be pimpin, i'd love to to it to apair...

M!ke

I really like your collection. Lots of different stuff and the quality is on point.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nine point five

The BMPs were purchased at release date, but the yellows were sold ASAP, only wanting the old loves at first. After seeing the maizes be customized to look like normal OG colorways, i had to trade my blk patent 1s for them.

great collection homie! loved the variety and the stories with all of them. doubt I could remember where half my kicks came from. anyways, you wouldn't happen to have any pics of BMPs customized into OG colorways would you? that'd be pimpin, i'd love to to it to a pair...

M!ke

hmmm i think i mis-typed that, and by that i meant the color blocking matches how OG's and certain retro's are done, i.e. the blk/reds andthe blk/blues on my blk/maizes

thanks everybody for the kind words, i probably won't get to 100% till summer starts, but i'll try to take more out as i have the time to

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

those Jordan VI are fake but nice collection
whoa whoa whoa whoa now buddy....whoa lol

care to fill me in on which pair and why you think so?

everyone else, thanks! i've been SOOOOO lazy to get the rest up....but i just may....

Back
Top Bottom