*UPDATE - 5/30/08**MY*The Maverick 41s Collection *Jordans and Nikes*

S3NTINEL2001

formerly the maverick 41
i wear other sneakers besides jordans i just took there pictures 1st, ill post them up later on this week with a update

well i think it was about time i had a collection thread.

a little about my sneaker history. my 1st pair of jordans were the OG VIII's playoffs went from there till now wearing jordans.i been collecting since like1997 and yes i do wear everything. i take very good care of them.

mostly all my jordans are OG colorways few are not, some of them or OGs and some Retros, most stuff i got on release day since i started like in 1999. sneakerfans can tell the difference. i have some doubles i just care to show one pair.all my sneakers are a size range from 9.5 - 10 theres not alot of heat, but ilike em lol and no flameing =]

some are in order some are not.well here it goes:

*UPDATE - 5/30/08*
-Nike/Reebok/Adidas-
If anyone dont know a name of the sneaker let me know and ill tell ya =]

*Jordans*

i do have the boxs for the OLNL, Space Jams,Cool Grays...just no space where to put them. on the far back you see the flips and citrus 7's

thanks for looking =]

smokin.gif

thanks for the replays. im just missing some to have 1-23 which are the 2,20,22,23 i do have the 18's but not with me

nice collection....I too wear all of my shoes and put pictures of the shoes on the boxes so I can easily find them....you have some serious heat and stuff thatI need in my life as well
pimp.gif

thanks
glasses.gif

tommorrow ill update with my other sneakers

PS: AjZ44UnC yeah labelin them makes it easyer to findand it they kinda nice also lol i wear them also becuz i dont wanna save them and than later on they crumble, i rather kill the shoes up myself than let timekill them. at least i know i did it
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom