*UPDATE Mar. 22nd* INFO: ALL 11 Countdown Packs Colorways confirmed & XX3

Are all the packs going to be $300?
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

Will any models confirmed for next year like the 6s or 11s will be sold separately in addition to the packages or will all releases scheduled for next year be all packages?
TEAM BAY AREA
ReppiN' DA BaY AreA : 650​

They need to do the XII's and XI's
You Have Just Been Bamboozled

El Paso Born Cincinnati Raised Now Im In The ATL...

Any Jay's Size 14 For Sell PM ME...

Would you still cop if all of them have pictures on the sides? Like the alpha and omega.

when they say pack I dont think mean like bmp and dmp......they may just mean that they will be released at the same time.........i coud def be wrong tho

Quote:
Would you still cop if all of them have pictures on the sides? Like the alpha and omega.
4vqrh3r.jpg
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

I trully hope that they retro most in OG colorways, and refrain from lasering or putting images on the sides......................Please JB.
The Beatiful Struggle​

damn man its gonna be hectic cause its gonna be a lot of models i want and they are gonna be paired with another model i dont really care for

:smh:
smh.gif

TEAM FREE AGENT
Looking for a Max Deal
Miami Dade County
DOLPHINS GATORS HEAT HURRICANES​

I got excited about white or black/cement IV possibly coming out, then I looked at the Mars and reality set back in. It will take some serious improvements to make me a JB customer again.

Time to save those pennies for the reselling bananza about to ensue.
Why the good die so young?
Your passings affected us all
R.I.P. John LaBarbera 1989 - 10/17/2005
R.I.P. Jamal Haywood 1988-12/25/2006
May your souls find peace at last.​

Quote:
damn man its gonna be hectic cause its gonna be a lot of models i want and they are gonna be paired with another model i dont really care for
Needed in sz. 11.5-12: Union 180's, Blk/Blu 180, Grape V, Blk/Red xii's, St. Patty, Blk/Blk Gum Euro, Chamber of fear complacency, hype, hater, Holland AF1's, De La Hi sb's, Black Spiz'ikes, Penny Foams.F/S Mars IV SZ. 10.5 & 12......BKBXGANGSTA@AOL.COM[/b]
[/quote]

Vs, VIs, and VIIs...That is all I need to read and I'm interested, but waiting patiently to see if there are glue stains, stitching all over the place, scuffed leather, plastic leather...hum I don't know....Probably....

I remembered the VI and XI pack, and I thought why didn't you buy that, you like both of those shoes, then I remembered the VIs were gold....

Pure speculation, but JB/NT has been dead. This info was dropped to stir up some commotion. I think some heat will come in the name of possibly Hare, Bordeaux, or Carmine. One of those has to get released with all this saturation.

Give me an ifrared VI and good quality, I'll buy the pack no complaints, no problems. Give me a Bordeaux with good quality, and I'll buy the pack no complaints, no problem.

Just come correct with the packs.

i hope it's all OG colorways..hopefully they're going out with a bang before XXIIIs come out...
B-I-G P-O, P-P-A
No info, for the, D.E.A.
Federal agents mad cause I'm flagrant
Tap my cell, and the phone in the basement

i wish they would come in 2 different Boxes,,,, Think thats possible???
You are the Bamma of the week -Huggy Low Down

hmmmm.. its gonna be special next year..woohoo! hope its not QS/HS or limited cause i don't stand a chance of getting them..thanks for sharing some info's
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

Quote:
when they say pack I dont think mean like bmp and dmp......they may just mean that they will be released at the same time.........i coud def be wrong tho

naw man they will be a package just look at first page and thaty last hint

Quote:
All I can say to those who are peeved there MIGHT be a shoe you don't want sold with a shoe you DO with. Enjoy both you have

JB Why? ... good thing I work in a shoe store so if I want anything I can cop whatever... :tongue:
tongue.gif

edit: I wasted my 500th post on jordan brand... i just noticed that :rolleyes
eyes.gif
"a messed up man is redundant"-- Meagan Goodmyspace

I'm telling you now this is going to be an absolute nightmare

Trying to get the shoes you want in the size you want is going to be messy
Desperatly looking for Lebron PEs esp the new Dunkmans in a size 9.5. PM me if you can help cheers​

Back
Top Bottom