UPDATE******** Premium Dunk ID BACK UP!! 5/31 new links!

is there a new free shipping code? also how did people's goldenrod highs come out?
------------------------------------------

Looking for DS Ghosts, DS HUF HIs and DS Brown Pack His in 8

aim: TJO x SHOKdunk_auch@yahoo.com

Quote:
should be there...they just added it recently, its called "Pinkfire"

i see what they've done, they got rid of varsity crimson and replaced it with pink. not a good replacement IMO.... the crimson was nice.
...no really.

I like the pinkfire and been wanting it for a long time......lot of gear come in blk/pink now .......so SOLEADDICT34...those are HOT....i need to make mines now.

thanks fellas. I normally don't rock pink too often, but I wanted to do something that just popped off that blk/wht colorway, the usual primary colors weren't doing it.

I just got the tracking number. Ordered 06/03 and it should be here by thursday, 06/21. Not bad I guess, less than 3 weeks. Coming from China too.
====================================
MySpace
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.​

man so why no one who orded on 5-31 has gotten a shipping confirmation yet.. imma give them by friday and i think imma call and see whats up...real strange
"Life Is Hard... Be Harder..Master Of Self Cant A Damn Thing Pierce My Armor!"

Quote:
^^yeah, i ordered another pair on 5/30 and haven't heard anything about those yet.

thats crazy as hell it just dont sound right hows everyone ording after that dating getting thiers.. i wonder what kind of order do they make the shoes

a soon as i get an email about mine imma give yall heads up to check for urs

the only reason i'm thinking is that so many orders came in that the vietnam plant couldn't handle it so the more recent orders went to china and vietnam is still trying to catch up...but who knows. :\
ohwell.gif

I share the same theory, Addict.
WTB OG White/Red Jordan XII BOX sz. 11...hit me up
The Jordan Forum has made me a disgruntled member...

Quote:
the only reason i'm thinking is that so many orders came in that the vietnam plant couldn't handle it so the more recent orders went to china and vietnam is still trying to catch up...but who knows.

that sounds bout right

are these here to stay?
if they are ill pick up some of those gucci lows later on

Looking for Boarder Blue Dunk SB Size 11.5 DSTEzCode Parsing Error: color=ffbf00 face=verdana sizeEzCode Parsing Error: color=ffd000 face=verdanaARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Yeah I ordered mine on 5/31 and still haven't received confirmation. SoleAddict, that sounds right. I hope its true.
HANG THE DJ"Because the music that they constantly play, says nothing to me about my life..."

I want free shipping too, how do i do it?
What to do if your girlfriend ask "Would you still love me if I was fat?"
Quote:
Always be sly and be slip her the "How is my girl gonna love me if her heart ain't healthy?

-Purple Face

/\ Order a high enough amount that they give it to you. jk, but I ordered a pair of Dunk Hi's and made some AM95's as well so my shippin was free. If I remember correctly, the free shipping code expired 6/6.

free shipping kicks in with orders of $175 or higher....used to be $120 but Nike got cheap....
...no really.

If you can make it down to 255, they're now offering additional materials (3 different hemp fabrics), more color choices, more flexibility in terms of panels and parts of the shoe you can select for customization, and new for the dunks... laser etching of the ID section (vs. stitching). I saw a "finished pair" today, and all I gotta say is wow.
-------------
He was wearing my Harvard tie. Can you believe it?! My Harvard tie! Like oh, SURE he went to Harvard!

so is it like that always... with the 175 thing, or is that only with the 6/6 code....
Player haters..... elevate us....... cross me, you'll die. - Wise Lebron

I haven't ordered nikeids in a minute.....can someone tell me if they charge you right away or charge you when shoes begin shipping?

It's always free shipping with $175+. Don't need the code.

They charge you well before they ship since they are custom made.

Back
Top Bottom