*UPDATED* PRESTIGIOUS - 2.11.06 - STORE PICS AND INFO!!!!!!

i dont think bizness wood fail just because its too far from a couple NTers
WesCo Fresco
~I'ma Dip-lo-mat I Get Sneakers Before They Hit The Rack~​

they near mall of ga...the only thing there are rich white folks who rock merrell and rockport.

oo my fault...i thot u were white when i spoke to u over the fone
WesCo Fresco
~I'ma Dip-lo-mat I Get Sneakers Before They Hit The Rack~​

LOL! That's funny. I'm black if that matters. I just felt like saying that. Who's the guy that has that as his signature?

^lets keep all this conversation to a minium... this thread is to provide info on prestigious and its openin.. not to drop lines back and forth

got forces?

WANTED: (sz 10.5 or 11)
Nike Air Force 1 Low Black History Month
Nike Air Force 1 Low Mr. Cartoon II
Nike Air Force 1 High Lux Edition

REFS:

At the store last night chillin and having a good time....Here is another little preview...For all you doubters, it will definitely be worth the drive...just the experience in itself. Enjoy

nec3l1.jpg

thanks for posting pics but you still haven't said if items in the pics will be for sale or just part of the stores display, i have a feeling that these prices will be out of my reach. What exactly will be on sale on Saturday and will they have any Jordans on sale? can you give a slight preivew since its really really out the way for most NT'ers

CAUTION*​

Everything is for sale at the right price, but really there will be a lot of nice shoes for sale. SB's, Dunks, AF1's, AM's, etc.

Man, I would have to work this Saturday, now wouldn't I? I'll try to get there about 6 or so. Hopefully, I won't miss out on too much; even though I'm sure I will. Are any of those espos or af1's negotiable for sale?

Quote:
Big Ben I dunno exactly where or which direction u comin from, but the spot aint in ATL, and its deep from Ikea

man thanks for reminding me bro. if it's interstate 85 north, then i would have to take 575 north to 85 and get off exit 109. so im ok with that. im an idiot because i thought it would be in atlanta. i know where laurenceville is. it should'nt be a bad drive. thnaks again kid.
OG SNEAKA HEAD SINCE THE 80'S
<------MIAMI-VICE Those are my boys. the dynamic duo of the 1980's.
TEAM-OLDSCHOOL "YOU GOTTA DO THE TIME"
TEAM PLATANO ""que paso"? Big Ben aka "Dr. Phil banks"
KRS1>50 CENT

^^No doubt Ben, its deep drive for me but Ima take it to support and to meet all the other dudes who can make it out there.
Think about it.
.[/b]​
Appreciate it.[/center]

hey fellas i just moved here from saint louis.

we didnt really have any places like this, except maybe squad one...what can i expect at these show botiques?

was there today... at 10 am... nice stuff... would def. make the trip to see what they got... clear air force 1s are def. doin it for me.. cant wait til june

nice qty. of forces/js/dunks/sbs... etc.... drive wasnt even bad from auc... maybe 30 tops

got forces?

WANTED: (sz 10.5 or 11)
Nike Air Force 1 Low Black History Month
Nike Air Force 1 Low Mr. Cartoon II
Nike Air Force 1 High Lux Edition

REFS:

^^^What all do they have there

Is it a consignment shop where prices are high or do they have an actual account...

I would love to see what they have an Jordans and what SB's like mentioned above?
North Carolina​

good stuff in there ....i was there this morning...the twin lol

Looking for Dunks/Air Maxes size 10.5
Need AM 97, Nike Air Pillar, Dunk High NL Khaki, Grey/Orange Nike Considereds
Refs...NYCretroHQ,DarkChld20, gotforces, DonJuan23, Mistaredd4,Screech5511+more
Email me at: bmair@paceacademy.org AIM: ATL SnEaKerHeaDebay: SneakerheadFootwear

I would like to thank everyone that came out to the store today. I hope that everyone enjoyed their first, but not last visit to the store. I know that some people came a long way, but the oweners are very appreciative. Hope to see everyone soon. Peace

-JPenn
(shout out to the twins, Ant, and Eric)

Quote:
Is it a consignment shop where prices are high or do they have an actual account...

ive been tryin to ask the same question throughout the Prestigious threads

anybody? do they have an account or is it all consignment....i saw the pics in the sneaker showcase and it looked like consignment stuff to me...beside a couple recent laser shoes and patent leather

Back
Top Bottom