*UPDATED* PRESTIGIOUS - 2.11.06 - STORE PICS AND INFO!!!!!!

yep jp... will def. be thru there frequently... even with the drive..

got forces?

WANTED: (sz 10.5 or 11)
Nike Air Force 1 Low Black History Month
Nike Air Force 1 Low Mr. Cartoon II
Nike Air Force 1 High Lux Edition

REFS:

Can anyone answer the consignment question...MISTARRED

Is there an account or just overpriced shoes that people missed out on!!!!
North Carolina​

im guessing that there is no account...why cant we get an update of whats there?

if yall are open i will sees you tomorrow, 2 asian boys, me and my bro...

yeah i came from here today, i copped send helps. i love the store, haha plus the people working there are helllla nice. definetly coming back when i get the chance
S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

its consignment but prices are not high at all. i picked up a pair of golddiggers for 120. alot of other shoes as well.

i didnt even see the send helps....how much were they?

Looking for Dunks/Air Maxes size 10.5
Need AM 97, Nike Air Pillar, Dunk High NL Khaki, Grey/Orange Nike Considereds
Refs...NYCretroHQ,DarkChld20, gotforces, DonJuan23, Mistaredd4,Screech5511+more
Email me at: bmair@paceacademy.org AIM: ATL SnEaKerHeaDebay: SneakerheadFootwear

For everyone with the consignment question...Right now the store is consignment based. There are a lot of japan and euro imports. It is not just sneakers that people have missed out on. I pesonally think our prices are fair. We have an email list with all the store updates. I think that everyone should come see the store to see the glass displays. Peace

-JPenn

store hours: Mon-Sat 10A-8P; Sun 11A-7P
I-85N
Exit 109 (Old Peachtree Rd) immediately on the right in the first shopping center

send helps were 130 they just got them in on sat afternoon. i think they had 9,9.5,10,11 i copped teh golddiggers instead.

I went thru Sat. shop is real nice, everybody was cool & helpful. I got signed up for the email list. They got some clear AF1's that are sick!!!!!!!! Just plain sick!!! What's the name on those?

dam, once again BIGBEN misses out yet another grand opening. SMH. thing is that me and wifey got drunk on friday :lol:
laugh.gif
it's been a while she me and her got drunk, chilled out and broke night. that was like our lil thing to do once in a blue. hell i even made dirtylicious flan as well. so we ended up going to sleep at around 7:00. we woke up with a crazy hang over, but i was still planning on going. my daughter was going to rock some og bordeux 7's. i was ready, but.........................around 12:00 wifey is like "oh dam my uncle, and his family are supposed to come over today" man i was like >:
mad.gif
so we had to chill with the fam till night, and by that time the store was closed. so im going to make it up to the shop and still show up hopefully within the next week or 2. aight guys again i apologize for not showing up, but i will soon. nice pics, and really nice store.

peace.

edit: you guys selling those carmines? i want my other carmines to have yet another addition to there family. if i get this pair it would make it 11 pairs. :smile:
smile.gif

OG SNEAKA HEAD SINCE THE 80'S
<------MIAMI-VICE Those are my boys. the dynamic duo of the 1980's.
TEAM-OLDSCHOOL "YOU GOTTA DO THE TIME"
TEAM PLATANO ""que paso"? Big Ben aka "Dr. Phil banks"
KRS1>50 CENT

Hey

This is Mr. T, Co-Owner of Prestigious

I would like to thank everyone who came and showed support for the grand opening and throughout the week.

I would like to personally thank all the people who drove the long distances to come check us out. I know the drive beat up the gas tank.

I hope the experience made up for it. We wanted to provide yall with sneaker eye candy that you never would have thought would be in Atlanta.

Big shouts out goes to N.Ron, the West Coast affiliate! JPenn holding it down!

Good to finally match some of these NT names to faces.

Also big shouts out go to Gregstreet! and Jason Geter/Grand Hustle Entertainment!

Hey, just to correct someone above me, the DS carmines are not $2000, but in the $1200-$1500 range.

BigBen, welcome to ATL! Had a lot of NY peeps say the shop reminds them of home. If you want the Carmines, I would like to trade holla!

Here is the partial inventory list for those wondering,

many of these were recently marked down, so if you saw the price on a few items opening weekend, they might be a little cheaper ...

Dunk Low:

Purple/Blk/Wht
Un-Argon
Camo/Tan Suede
Sertig pack
Dunk Low One Piece Laser Burgundy/Lime Outsole (Kitchen)

Dunk Hi:

OG Goldenrods
Brazil His
Euro Grey/Blk/Red
2002 3m/Blk Dunk His
Mita Grey/Navy Midsole
Mita Wht/Purple Midsole
UNDFTD Dunk Hi NL Clerks Pack

Dunk Low SB:

Hunters
Vapors
Tiffanys
Avengers Blue (non-patent)
Pusheads

Dunk Hi SB:

Irons
Wht Melvins
De La Souls
Send Helps
True to your School (Iowa, UNLV, Syracuse, Michigan, Villanova)

AF1:

Euro JD Blk/Grey Lows
Euro Red/Navy Patent Lows
Un-Cocoa Snake Lows
Superbowls
Untold Truth (NY Cubans) Lows
Olive/Pilgrim One Piece Laser Lows
Wht Puerto Rico AF1 Lows
AP Exclusive "McDonalds" Patent Lows
Halloweens
Lebron Wht/Burgundy Patent Lows
Co.jp Wht/Graphite Patent Lows
AF1 Hi "Rose" Blk Patent

Running:

Footpatrol Stabs
Huf AM1
Wht/Cement AM1 NL
AM 90 DQM Bacon
AM 90 Infrareds
AM 90 Sertig
AM 95 Purple/Yellow Powerwall HOA Pack

Misc:

Viotechs Trainer III
Mardi Gras Trainer III
Sertig Trainer III
Terra Sertig ACG
Huf "Gold Digger" Trainer SBs
Supreme Gold/Wheat Delta Force
Mita Purple/Snake Delta Force
Jordan X "Steel"
OG Jordan 13 Wht/Red/Blk
Huarache 2k4 Laser

The Methamphibian Customs have left the building!

Come check out the 2 new additions to the Vintage showcase!

Deadstock Vintage Bo jackson Trainer SC "Knicks" Colorway

Deadstock AM 94' "Purple Punch" Colorway

So Crispy...

Also, a shipment from Japan is coming very soon. The usual suspects. Co.jp Purple Vandals,

2001 City Attack Co.jp Dunks, Older AF1s and the elusive size 11 Viotech Trainer IIIs.

Giving Atlanta the feeling of Hiroshima circa 1945...

yo congrats on the grand opening jpenn and mr t...i was the one wit the oly dunks...but yea i'll def be coming back even if its just for some blanco/ blanco one's.....and whats the current price on the brazil hi's?? werent they 180 at the grand opening??
WesCo Fresco
~I'ma Dip-lo-mat I Get Sneakers Before They Hit The Rack~​

ah... thanx mr T.... its the twin... good to hear i can see soe older af1s... will def. have to check it out... drive aint really bad esp. on a sat.

got forces?

WANTED: (sz 10.5 or 11)
Nike Air Force 1 Low Black History Month
Nike Air Force 1 Low Mr. Cartoon II
Nike Air Force 1 High Lux Edition

REFS:

Sup Mane,

Brazil Hi's were $180 over the weekend. Marked down to $160, priced to move...

Sup Got Forces, 1/2 of the twins!

AF1s are coming, hold tight...

Also, all clothing from Staple, Wellbred, The Hundreds, and the Situationormal Collabo Collection are marked down as well!

whats up mr. t....its the other half of the twins lol...how uch the send hels going for right now?

Email me at: bmair@paceacademy.org AIM: ATL SnEaKerHeaDebay: SneakerheadFootwear

Aye,

We are working on getting as many City Attack Dunks as we can. Some colorways, even in Japan, are hard to come by. I'll definetly let you know if the Purples or the reverse comes in...

What's goin on Twin #2 (or #1, yall can fight it out)

The Send Helps, we are down to the last one, in a size 9, for $130...

ah not my size...but appreciated

yo hold me down on a pair of those city attacks in either sz11
WesCo Fresco
~I'ma Dip-lo-mat I Get Sneakers Before They Hit The Rack~​

Back
Top Bottom