*UPDATED* PRESTIGIOUS - 2.11.06 - STORE PICS AND INFO!!!!!!

no no no...hold me down on those city attacks. those are my dunk grails wht/purple or the reverse.

not sure on size, but price was $220... had mine on at grand openin.. : )

got forces?

WANTED: (sz 10.5 or 11)
Nike Air Force 1 Low Black History Month
Nike Air Force 1 Low Mr. Cartoon II
Nike Air Force 1 High Lux Edition

REFS:

mynameaintG:
lol...its gunna suckk for u cuz we wear the same size and im def not missin out...uNo
WesCo Fresco
~I'ma Dip-lo-mat I Get Sneakers Before They Hit The Rack~​

yo Mr T...will u be gettin a size 11 in the co.jp purple vandals??
WesCo Fresco

Man, a big shout out to Prestigious. I went up there earlier this evening (since it's past midnight, I mean Tuesday) and checked out the place. It's really nice. Bought a Blk/Gld Hollywood shirt to go with my Blk/Gld VI's. You guys have good stuff in their. Just holla at me when you get some more size 13's in.

Aye,

Sorry for the delay. Just flew in from Vegas...

Shipment in from the Land of the Rising Sun,

Some of the older AF1 canvas from 01', 02'

Some more Co.jp Vandals

AF1 3m/Snake

Dunk Low Textile co.jp

130642586.jpg

Regarding the Purple City Attacks, along with the Curries, they are some of the harder ones to come by, especially in size 11, but if there is someone that can get them, that someone is me! I have my peoples searching and I'll keep yall posted...

More on the way, believe me...

Prestigious is coming out of the gates swinging...

Mr. T

lucky i just got my 3ms.. : )... sz on the grey/yllw canvas

did yall come upon any allstars?

got forces?

REFS:

I know a dude wit a FSR on Allstar forces for $200 in the A. Holla @ the kid if ur interested.
Think about it.
.[/b]​
Appreciate it.[/center]

Got Forces,

Grey/Yellow AF1 Canvas are size 11.

Got a size 10 All-Star left for $185...

Also received more Send Helps in various sizes for $100

dang... need a 10.5 in allstars...

will prob be by shop week after next... spring break... trip to miami didnt pan out.. lol.. so i will prob get this job and be workin.. anyways.. i will be up there soon

thanks

got forces?

REFS:

you got a 10.5 in those send helps?

Looking for Dunks/Air Maxes size 10.5
Need AM 97, Nike Air Pillar, Dunk High NL Khaki, Grey/Orange Nike Considereds
Refs...NYCretroHQ,DarkChld20, gotforces, DonJuan23, Mistaredd4,Screech5511+more
Email me at: bmair@paceacademy.org AIM: ATL SnEaKerHeaDebay: SneakerheadFootwear

^Although our shop probably won't make up for a failed Spring Break trip to Miami, we'll be here mane...

We are down to a size 11 and a few 9, 9.5s in the Send Help/Consolidated joints this Monday morning...

Much appreciated JAYMATIK! Thanks for your kind blessings...

so did u ever get a size 11 in the purple co.jp vandals??
WesCo Fresco

Mr T from the A.......are you guys going to/in the process of purchasing an actual nike account?

just curious

Sup fellow ATLiens,

Here is the new stuff from Japan, old shipment is outta here...

Co.jp Orange canvas AF1 from 01'

Carolina Canvas AF1 from 03'

Another Navy Canvas from 2000

Carolina Suede AF1 from 98'... yup 98'

Another Black/3m snake...

Another Textile Dunk...

131413899.jpg

131413898.jpg

131413897.jpg

Also Airsta Bape Samples on display as well...

131413506.jpg

As for the Nike account question, we are in the process. Thanks for the continued support. Nike Reps from other regions contacted the Southeast reps asking about the store which is a good look.

With that being said, we will most likely recieve the St. Patricks Day AF1s around the release date, but yall should try to get them from a Nike Quickstrike account holder first. We will offer them for a reasonable price over retail for those of you that could not obtain them.

Also now showing,

Volume 1 and 2 Bape DVDs featuring Nigo's crib on the plasma screen...

Peace!

Aye,

We had Co.jp Vandals in 9.5, 10, 11... we are now down to a 9.5

Co.jp Orange 01' AF1s are a 11.5... anything over a size 11 in a Japan exclusive is nearly impossible to find

I also forgot to add these...

Co.jp "Hanshin Tigers" AF1 size 11

Co.jp Brazil Dunk Low size 10

131525458.jpg

Also a re-up on Allstars and Superbowl AF1s!

Prestigious is not letting up on yall...

This is only the beginning. More on the way

Mr. T

Quote:
As for the Nike account question, we are in the process. Thanks for the continued support. Nike Reps from other regions contacted the Southeast reps asking about the store which is a good look.

good to hear....you seem to already have a strong support system from buyers and reps

ill prob pass through in a couple weeks when i have some cash

**also, do you get a decent amount of stuff in size 11.5-13? i know a lot of boutique stores in NYC dont get that much stuff from bad experiences

they had quite a few stuff from what i remeber.. dunk sbs i know they had the tiffs, pushead, and og goldenrods. they had some other shoes as well i cant remeber what all.

T, store is looking real good, glad to see new things are coming in all the time.
Did JP get his shoes I dropped off for him, also let him know I have his gold 97s I will get them out to him this weekend.

[/quote]​

DTP Term. Lows, Air Max 97 Gold,95 Bronze olympic,Jordan 13 Alts,jordan 13 blk/red,Air Max 97 True, Trainer 91 grey/Yellow QS,Air Zoom Flight 96 DS,Asics X Proper GT-II,Air trainer Max III,Air Alpha Force II Mita Edt.much more ANY QUESTIONS PM or EMAIL ME search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsneakerfreak0QQhtZ-1

Back
Top Bottom