UPS Package Handler?

Originally Posted by citykidfromthecity

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

I got a tour/interview on thurs...anyone kno what kinda questions to expect?

keep us posted
nerd.gif
update?

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Damn, there are a lot of girly men in here. THIS is "hard" work? Quitting after 6 weeks? Lasting a month?
laugh.gif
Oh man. America is heading toward full outsourcing and immigrant workers rebuilding this country.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Damn, there are a lot of girly men in here. THIS is "hard" work? Quitting after 6 weeks? Lasting a month?
laugh.gif
Oh man. America is heading toward full outsourcing and immigrant workers rebuilding this country.

Originally Posted by Lunchbox

this job cant be that hard

Its not that hard once you get the hang of it.
Having to be in the union + the low pay was what made me quit. they took up to 20 dollars every week leaving me with about 80-90 bucks
Loading 300+ packages an hour from  12 - 5 into 3 trucks for 80 bucks is not worth it.
grin.gif

maybe things there have changed
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Lunchbox

this job cant be that hard

Its not that hard once you get the hang of it.
Having to be in the union + the low pay was what made me quit. they took up to 20 dollars every week leaving me with about 80-90 bucks
Loading 300+ packages an hour from  12 - 5 into 3 trucks for 80 bucks is not worth it.
grin.gif

maybe things there have changed
nerd.gif

Yea but that is for the union initation... after that they take union dues once a month based on your hourly rate

Btw, upsers peak season is right around the corner and it already started to get a little heavier... more hours and OT after 5 hours
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yea but that is for the union initation... after that they take union dues once a month based on your hourly rate

Btw, upsers peak season is right around the corner and it already started to get a little heavier... more hours and OT after 5 hours
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Pushak513

Don't even matter to me they won't hire felons 
mad.gif
but no one else will either so good luck..I'm prolly the only person they havent hired
laugh.gif

what kind of felon?
nerd.gif
PMed

Originally Posted by Pushak513

Don't even matter to me they won't hire felons 
mad.gif
but no one else will either so good luck..I'm prolly the only person they havent hired
laugh.gif

what kind of felon?
nerd.gif
PMed

if your not going to complain about hard work (like most in this thread) and arent lazy (like most in this thread) then you'll be fine lol

if your not going to complain about hard work (like most in this thread) and arent lazy (like most in this thread) then you'll be fine lol

Sorry for the late update but i did dress for the interview just shirt pants no tie others were in street clothes lol. my ups is located in a urban area so yea...i guess dressing worked cuz i recieved a phone call earlier i just completed some forums online so im basically in...it is indeed slave labor but im fine wit it.

interview isnt 4 hours the tour was like an hour and there was only one interviewer but it was like 6 of us. that took like 30 mins

Back
Top Bottom