-=Upstate NY (Buffalo/Rochester/Syracuse/Albany) Check-In=-

Why not have a summit at Thornden Park in Syracuse?

It's got a number of full basketball courts, and the park is big enough so if people wanted to focus ths summit on kicks rather than ballin' (which seems like the point of having a summit to me) then there are a number of places at Thornden. It's right next to SU, so it's easy to find, plus it's right up Adams street off of Route 81 so people could easily get there from the thruway by jumping on to 690.

This is just my two cents...

Quote:
for those who shop at tony walker (sneaker advantage) there is a big sale going on right now

Where is this spot exactly? I live in Roch & never heard of 'em? Any more 411 about this spot? :wink:
wink.gif

^^^ it is located on main street in buffalo...in the area of U.B. south .....they get some limited kicks...good clothing like french connection, seven and stuff like that...it is a nice spot overall

Thanks 1stWitIt

UB is my alma mater.... :wow:
embarassed.gif
I do know where Duffs & Ziggys is...I have to check that joint out...Thanks!

What up Buffalo heads just wondering if there are any Tours left. Give me a heads up where gonna be coming through in a couple of days.

Thanks

did anything exclusive release around here period???? roc to buff??
Kickmasterz...... The albinoz...... TEAM ROC
email- mizzle@tmail.com aim- yamamasman ebay-kickmasterz

Not sure about Pixies, but Sneakertown is getting the Desert Camo AF1's this Saturday.

(1.5 stars) aka Tony Walker is garbage. They have decent stuff and they charge over retail. I wore my DS AM90 Infrareds and as I was leaving, an employee stopped me thinking I was stealing a pair of kicks. They didn't even have them in stock. 15% off for UB (and probably other colleges) students (even though my ID should be invalid, I still use it haha).

(2.5 stars) WAS the only SB Account, and they took advantage of that. Overpriced everything. If you get to know the worker's, they'll work out deals for you. Before their first SB shipment, they had some maple and fog hi's that I decided to pass on. Bad move.

( ????? ) has SBs now, have yet to check it out, not sure of their prices.

Check out (3 stars) (Bailey and Lisbon or Winspear, right by UB South). He has some older AF1s and some other Urban releases (Kashima pack, other stuff) and he displays his collection too. Cool guy to talk to. A bit hard to find, it looks like a run down small shop. He has some connections (or friends that do) with Nike. We were talking about the Jordan III "DMP" release a few months ago, which is now the topic of the week in JB Forum at the moment. His hours aren't finite, he's closed half the time I decide to stop by.

Then a few blocks down we have (3 stars). Two words: Quickstrike Account. If you get to know the owners they'll hook you up down the road, but they overprice most of their newer releases. They have a good collection of older stuff as well. Streetgame/Athletes Foot in Galleria has better prices.

Turn the corner and you'll hit (Negative 12 stars). SpongeBob Dubzero's, St. Patty's Jordan IX's, Shang One SB's (dude called them the Tim Duncan's), fake Hawaii dunks, fake Homers, fake LRG, Roca, fake everything. Only real stuff they had were a few crappy/unpopular fitteds that they price at $30. They also stock outlet Nike's and overprice. I asked them where they get their stuff, and he said "There's this place in NYC called Dr. Jays. They're..." and before he finished I said "Yea I used to shop there all the time but the one near me closed down a while ago." He proceeded to stutter for two minutes.

(3 stars) on Jefferson (by Canisius) is pretty decent, they have a wide variety of stuff (and for the female Buffalo NTers, this spot is for you). Their women's stuff is pretty good. They get a lot of releases (Flint 7's, Pures and Black Cats) that other places don't get.

(2 stars) shouldn't really be added to this list but they were the only spot in Buffalo to get the DMPs to my knowledge (which all you farking Canadians decided to take). The employees there are pretty shady when it comes to release information.

(2.5 stars) in Niagara Falls, Canada. Few decent finds here and there (Nubuck Lebron AZG's with no box, $24.99 canadian, white/black Penny Retro B's, $49.99 Canadian). Waterloo opened up recently but as someone said before, I heard they have crap.

That's all I can think of in terms of shoespots. I know there are a few others (Rick's <- have yet to stop by, will do in a bit). Please add to this list!

Quote:
Urban Images (Negative 12 stars).

:lol:
laugh.gif
-- Well put on the post 'justhotkicks', Sneakertown is definitely the spot for ladies and All-In-One 520 is definitely on the come up. I'll add a few spots in for the Rochester area a bit later today, even though there's about, absolutely nothing.

ed acting like they knew about shoes, the shop went to hell. They have alot of AF1s on their backwall, last time I was there they had Maze AF1s, Chamber of Fear Lebrons, Valentines, all the World Cups, Christmas, and a bunch others. But they were all $200-$500, and they only have one size of each.

- Haven't been there since their opening day, which was like, last year. But I've been hearing good things about them as of lately. Had a decent shoe selection with both, overprice and underpriced selections. Decent clothing as well. Overall, nice shop, just depends on what you're looking for.

www.thesneakattack.com/ peetys@gmail.com

Great post again 'justhotkicks', but yeah.. Sneakertown is definitely very negotiable on their kicks. I managed to pick up those white/gold AZG 1 samples and Human Torch 95s for a great deal. And another time, a ton of Air Jordan 1 patent leathers.

But as for what you said about Krudco, I think you're thinking a bit further back, around the release of 1st - 3rd series of SBs. They had even had Supreme lows at one point. I'm good friends with the owner, he tells me all the stories. Great guy, but yeah.. this thread has turned into something great.

Quote:
Turn the corner and you'll hit Urban Images (Negative 12 stars).

Buffalo, as well as Rochester, is flooded with fake IX's. On Allen Street in Buffalo is a store called Rick's Sports & Apparel. Store is enh...customer service sucks. Rick's has been opened for 20+ years? I heard he would wait for other stores to release shoes and he'll release the next day and up the price. Also heard that other stores were raising their retail price because of him. If you're able to get a shoe that Rick's has elsewhere, I'd say do so.

, to my knowledge there is only one Footloose in Albany on Central Ave.

Whereabouts in the Albany area did you come across a Sneakertown??? That's news to me.

Quote:
Buffalo, as well as Rochester, is flooded with fake IX's.

Was walking around Boulevard Mall, killing some time...dude had orange flame IX's, another had black laser 4's (the laser was white).

Seriously, Buffalo's fake game is near the top.

Quote:
Whereabouts in the Albany area did you come across a Sneakertown??? That's news to me.

Firstly, thanks for the correction. Secondly, Sneakertown just opened up a month or so ago, again, I believe it might be under a different name. It was in a plaza, I'll try to get an address for you once I have the chance, sorry for not having it at hand at the moment.

It's called Street Gear. Located on Delaware Ave.

justhotkicks, keep us updated about that SneakerTown opening up in Boston.

Quote:
Goldsteins - Oldschool mom and pop shop from back in the day, they get all the normal releases, but I cant personally say I've ever acquired anything from them. The customer service is almost so nice that they're annoying. There's about 4-5 50 year old guys in there that just keep bugging you until you leave or buy something. I've been there twice in my life and just cant stand going back.

:lol:
laugh.gif
It used to be a goldmine,a secret place for your local ballers(90's).But now(new owner)the store aint nothing....cig smoking,coffee drinking loud mouth guys.

BRAND NEW "POLO" JEANS 4SALE....INTERRESTED? EMAIL ME

Albany is not the place to buy kicks.

Footloose has almost every new GR releases and sometimes get limited Stuff (Got my Alts and chambrays from there)

Richters has alot of old stuff ie. BW's GR dunks, Vandals etc. They are a good spot for North faces as they give great deals ( got my black steep tech with hat for 280)

Joy Fashion is a little spot that gets GR and keeps the price hiked up on some older stuff as well

Crossgates Mall has Footlocker, Finishline, Champs ( where i got my DMP) and TSX. TSX gets every SB release (hot Hawaiis, send helps, and melvins from there) and they dont OD with the price each was 125. All the Chain stores are top of the line chain stores and receive mostly every GR there is as Champs had Mexico AF1's and Footlocker had the Sheeds

EZ inbox me Phouvieng because i want to start going west to some spots.... i have been to some of the spots in rochester but not all. The store i went to and copped my Mardi Gras from was i think His and Hers because they had some heat but alot of fake stuff as well
Stephon Marbury is a Point God-Slam Magazine

Upstatesfinest3@yahoo.com
AIM-Addicted2kickz23

Back
Top Bottom