-=Upstate NY (Buffalo/Rochester/Syracuse/Albany) Check-In=-

Quote:
justhotkicks, keep us updated about that SneakerTown opening up in Boston.

Will do, buddy.

About a month ago, she met with a Jordan rep to discuss their contract and stuff. Jordan supposedly does not want to give them another Jordan contract because the area where they want to open the store already has enough Jordan carriers, and they want them to be...well, not exclusive, but not as easily accessible.

I think the Nike contract is a wrap, and the Jordan contract is still in the works. They'll probably get it, though. I'll try to update with more info if I can. A store opening is definitely in the future.

Quote:
The manager (fat dude with curly mullet) is cool once you get to know him

he's the manager? i never would of guessed :lol:
laugh.gif

All City in my hometown DA ROC, actually had the clerk Air Max 90's.... I copped 2 pair 100% legit... I think they may have a couple more sizes..

I live in buffalo now and findin Dunks is hard as Hell... nobody sell them joints..

Big "ups" to Ray and his peoples at All In One 520 for looking out this past Friday and directing me to many spots in the Buffalo area...

Favor will be returned... no later than Fall 07... :wink:
wink.gif

Restoring order to the Shoe
Game
FAKEPOLICE.com
Expect the Unexpected​

Hey TRENDZ on Broadway across from Broadway market, has FSR of all the world Cup AF1's... But they are charging $150 for them...

Also Sanborns on Grant street got a little bit of heat right now..

For those asking about the pixies a few pages back, I just saw them recently at the athletes foot on Bailey and Kensington. Not sure of sizes at all.

Yo, can any Albany Area niketalker fill me in on whats going on for these Fantastic 4 packs and also the world cup AM 95's and AF1'S? Did any stores get them (Champs, finsihline, footloose, richters)? If so, do they have any left?

Moose, I was down there yesterday. The place was flooded with fakes. People rockin 'em, hoopin in 'em...ridiculous. On another note, I did see a dude sweeping trash in some crushed black/cement III's. Fakes are an epidemic that must be stopped.
Being the pimps that we are.
[/b]​
GoingToMiami[/i]​

Was at Walden Galleria yesterday, saw Patent Rasta 7's, Military Blue 7's (looked kinda nice), Fire Red 7's, Laser Bred 11's (a personal fave), PHX colorway 4's, and fake AM 95's. And I was there for under 10 minutes.

That mall is on the serious decline. Stores dropping out (Champs had good stuff, I was friends with the manager, said he had a dispute with mall management and they wanted him out), all the white chicks hit up Boulevard now, and the atmosphere is just terrible.

BTW

at Dicl<s, they had sz 10 HOA neon 95's for $94.99 (last pair) and some ZK1 (white/blk/red) for $84.95. Some other HOA 93's for $49.99.

Yeah I was at Galleria last Friday when I copped the Human Torch's and I'd never seen so many fakes in my life. I had my DMP XI's on and the dude in Foot Locker tried telling me they were fake SMH
[/b]​

no the funniest thing is how some of these buffalo chicks match there fake jordans with their different color hair weaves

Heads up Roc City!!!

Finishline in Marketplace Mall is sellin VII's @ midnight tonight....better start lining up! :wow:
embarassed.gif

havoc, my opinion's keep the earth rotating.... my opinion kept your moms from getting that abortion 16 or so years ago.... remember??? lol
Kickmasterz...... The albinoz...... TEAM ROC
email- mizzle@tmail.com aim- yamamasman ebay-kickmasterz

Back
Top Bottom