Us Niketalkers Need to Appreciate Our J's Like This Guy

Damn that made my night. Thanks henz0.
smile.gif

Didn't know those came back out. I might cop a pair. I'm down to chip in on some js for dude. We should get him some 11s.

Didn't know those came back out. I might cop a pair. I'm down to chip in on some js for dude. We should get him some 11s.

73a36a7f6ceb1dac2e897e8.gif

I'll never forget the day when I got my first pair of Jordans.
They were Fire Red Vs.
Yeah, I licked the soles.
glasses.gif

73a36a7f6ceb1dac2e897e8.gif

I'll never forget the day when I got my first pair of Jordans.
They were Fire Red Vs.
Yeah, I licked the soles.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

You think it would ever be possible that people on NT all pitched in $5 or $10 and we bought the dude a pair of jordans to send to his house? Imagine him putting that up on youtube? More importantly, imagine how INSANELY happy dude would be to get a random gift from an online sneaker community?
I'd put a dub on that.

i'd be down, but then imagine the explosion of "my first jordanz sneakerz" vids that would start poppin up on youtube
laugh.gif
I would do it
Think we can get a mod or admin to do this? Have them hold the money? I would be down to put some money in, plus it's the holiday season.
laugh.gif
you know if it doesn't have anything to do with an impoverished country they want no part in it.

You think it would ever be possible that people on NT all pitched in $5 or $10 and we bought the dude a pair of jordans to send to his house? Imagine him putting that up on youtube? More importantly, imagine how INSANELY happy dude would be to get a random gift from an online sneaker community?
I'd put a dub on that.

i'd be down, but then imagine the explosion of "my first jordanz sneakerz" vids that would start poppin up on youtube
laugh.gif
I would do it
Think we can get a mod or admin to do this? Have them hold the money? I would be down to put some money in, plus it's the holiday season.
laugh.gif
you know if it doesn't have anything to do with an impoverished country they want no part in it.

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Henz0, you never seen Jumpman247's shoe videos? 
laugh.gif
nah, link?
nerd.gif
Someone kill me while I'm happy, HenzGod quoted me.

But seriously, I remember my first pair of Jordans - AJ Retro 12s - Playoffs
pimp.gif
. Loved them.

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Henz0, you never seen Jumpman247's shoe videos? 
laugh.gif
nah, link?
nerd.gif
Someone kill me while I'm happy, HenzGod quoted me.

But seriously, I remember my first pair of Jordans - AJ Retro 12s - Playoffs
pimp.gif
. Loved them.

I don't think I've ever been half as excited as this guy about any pair of J's I got.

"Where's the coin?.. There's no coin on this one.. Oh no....... .. Oh, there it is!" - Classic

I don't think I've ever been half as excited as this guy about any pair of J's I got.

"Where's the coin?.. There's no coin on this one.. Oh no....... .. Oh, there it is!" - Classic

omg i love this vid, dude is awesome as hell.

4:13-4:25 is hilarious when he goes into his giddy laugh and starts shaking the shoe hahahhahaa

omg i love this vid, dude is awesome as hell.

4:13-4:25 is hilarious when he goes into his giddy laugh and starts shaking the shoe hahahhahaa

I'd put a dub on that.

laugh.gif
I would do it
laugh.gif
I still think its an amazing idea. Shows what the NT culture is really about, not silly memes and people reaching for lulz. Should be one and done tho to avoid copy cat videos.
Mods make that happen

Back
Top Bottom