USPS Tracking Service UNAPPRECIATION!

USPS is bar none the worst company to ship a package through of them all.

Hoping they go out of business. It is trash.

I had to complain to Amazon about 6 times until they finally sent my packages via UPS or FedEx.

I ******* lol'd, perfect gif execution :rofl:

I'm very methodical about USPS:

- I only ship within the US

- Anything I sell above $50 = signature confirmation

- Always 2-day Priority

I never had issues shipping out, but a few times when I'm supposed to receive packages.

USPS is garbage

Having my own issue with them at the moment as well. They are unreliable

I **** with usps tough. They're my favorite out of the bunch, especially when they added package intercept. I've never had an issue, but people I sold **** too got their stuff jacked on their steps etc. Also, anytime I sent some flower, it was always delayed but I always got my package. 

Last edited:
they always seem to skip scanning at certain points. sometimes the tracking wouldn't show anything for days and then all of a sudden it gets scanned at it's destination. 

they always seem to skip scanning at certain points. sometimes the tracking wouldn't show anything for days and then all of a sudden it gets scanned at it's destination. 
Thanks, I've read other people saying that too, hope that is the case for me.

Btw love your avatar lol

They delivered an empty package to me today with all of the contents missing stamped on the box.

**** USPS as a staff, record label and as a mutha******* crew
You don't got love for USPS?! Let it be known then!

Eagles up. Browns down homie! FedsExes can eat a sack of baby ***** 

laugh.gif

no problems with usps.

actually tend to receive my packages a day early.

knock on wood

I **** with usps tough. They're my favorite out of the bunch, especially when they added package intercept. I've never had an issue, but people I sold **** too got their stuff jacked on their steps etc. Also, anytime I sent some flower, it was always delayed but I always got my package. 
I'm not surprised at california folks getting their packages reliably and on time.

I can tell you as a representative of the processing side. We have been heavily focused on improving scanning. Sometimes its down to the wire getting things out on time which can cause employees to "forget" to scan in their haste to sort everything. But we bust tail to get it to you and I'd be surprised if despite a missing scan that it didn't get to you.

That said. The first things I'd have to ask is where are you and what service did you pay for.

the areas all have their own ways of doing things and some arent as good as others. My district has been steadily making some gains on scanning and mail clearance times

So you just gonna hold all da respek on dat mans name.

U not eem gonna put light respek on his name.

I'll let yall in on a lil secret. It has nothin to do w/ USPS's system, it's the employees. I used to work for USPS and if the person who loads the trucks in the HASP doesn't scan the barcodes on both the APC's and the Trucks that they're goin on, u won't get an update. It's an elaborate system that works when ppl don't bs it and half-a_ it. If done right u would know when ya package arrived, when it's bein sorted, when it leaves the facility, etc.
he knows 

They delivered an empty package to me today with all of the contents missing stamped on the box.

laugh.gif

no problems with usps.

knock on wood

I'm not surprised at california folks getting their packages reliably and on time.

I can tell you as a representative of the processing side. We have been heavily focused on improving scanning. Sometimes its down to the wire getting things out on time which can cause employees to "forget" to scan in their haste to sort everything. But we bust tail to get it to you and I'd be surprised if despite a missing scan that it didn't get to you.

That said. The first things I'd have to ask is where are you and what service did you pay for.

the areas all have their own ways of doing things and some arent as good as others. My district has been steadily making some gains on scanning and mail clearance times
and this man knows also 

which area you at in cali ?

I had sent a package out to a NT and it hasn't been delivered or scanned in weeks..

USPS is trash

Good timing on this thread. Today I finally received a package. It came from my parents in Chicago to me in Germany. 20 days. 20 days. The last tracking update was April 8th.

My Dad has been a mailman for USPS for almost 30 year too. #norespek

Last edited:

:lol:

no problems with usps.

knock on wood

You work for them right now? If you could help me with my situation id appreciate it greatly

I'm waiting on a package that should've arrived on Monday.

It turns out the scanner picture cut out the last 3 #s of my ZIP code. It's been in a loop at the PO for days now.

Been selling things on the internet for 10+ years and I've never had 1 single issue using USPS.

If you package and label everything right, there should be no issue with your package.

Although sometimes the tracking might not update due to someone being lazy and not scanning, my stuff has always gotten there.. Whether domestic or internationally

So you just gonna hold all da respek on dat mans name.

U not eem gonna put light respek on his name.

nah, let him post his office address so i can pull up and look him in his face like a man and tell him how a papi feels about his pos company loosing/stealing my package.

straight up like a man.

better not come talking bout im da only the clerk guy, why you pulling up on da clerk guy?

he finish or he done? i aint got no more talk bout that pos delivery company.

Had an issue a couple of months. Had a Paypal claim for a couple of pair sneaks I ended having to return them. Well I shipped them out and paid as I was suppose to, but the tracking number they gave me never updated after leaving my local USPS. Thankfully the sellers I sent them back to were honest enough to let Paypal know that they received them. I ended filling a claim on both pair of sneaks w/ USPS and got like 1/4 of the value of the shoe.

I'm very methodical about USPS:

- I only ship within the US
- Anything I sell above $50 = signature confirmation
- Always 2-day Priority

I never had issues shipping out, but a few times when I'm supposed to receive packages.

This ^

Only issue i had with USPS was losing all my folks stuff after they visited me here in MT last summer. Box full of sourvenirs, school clothes for my niece (tax free), my cousins bordeauxs, and my moms new work shoes. I sent it regular mail and apparently they said the label must have gotten wet so they didnt know where it was goin to and the box went to their collections and never seen again (basically employee free grab and then some kind of auction) :smh:

Other than this 1 incident i send everything priority with what the above post said

USPS is good the system only sucks when whoever the drivers are are lazy and do not scan the labels upon arrival at diff locations. Thats why you dont get updates in some areas. When they do their job you get around 6-8 updates for priority. 2 for each stop (arrival n departure)

I do not trust the standard mail option or ground .. w/e it is. I also feel theyre more careless with handling the packages. From ordering stuff online with places that use slow way of USPS too many times the boxes come beat up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom