V.2014 ITS BALLING SEASON AGAIN.....TAXES!!! Where you doing yours?

Refund processing,used the IRS2GO app.checked that crap so many times a day it said sorry you've checked it too many times per day lol

My status updated to approved this morning. Should be expecting my refund on the 12th. I filed on the 4th.

My girl had the 2/10 deposit date...got it this morning 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mine updated last night, got a DD of 2/12. Thinking I will see it in my bank on monday.

That would be a great look. Im gonna use mine for moving expenses if I can get it before the 15th. Hopefully the next update has my name in it

Why does it take first timers so long to get the refund approved?

the "approval" process is usually an automated verification of the information on your tax return. if you're a "first time filer" they don't have any patterns or corroborating tax returns to compare your information too... so without something that you've filed before to compare to, they usually have to check a few other records to see if they can confirm that what's on your tax return is correct before they just give you a refund. so they might look up how much your employer reported you earned and compare it to how much you put on your forms that you earned. they might look up how much your employer withheld and then compare that to how much you put on your forms that your employer withheld.

I owe the IRS from the previous year, so if i get a return im sure the IRS is snatching right back.

Thats a generic message you get at first 21 days from accepted date. everyone get a date 21 days from accepted date at first
Km

Ok cool Turbo Tax gave me that time frame. Is there another site i could check to get a more accurate time frame?

I would like to check the status of my refund, but you need to know the exact amount. I forgot the amount though, so the question is how I can find the amount I'll be getting back on the copy of my 1040 form and the Education credit amount? Only getting back for Federal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom