VALENTINES DAY 2014 VOL. UPDATE WITH YOUR STORIES, B.

:lol: Y'all already know how my girls looks... Crag got a steady one now! We wanna see pics!

Pics of your girl Carver :nerd:

Last edited:
:lol:

Gona take it old school this yr and make a scrapbook outlying the 13 yrs we've been together.
Did something similar back in my broke days. She revealed a while back that this was the most memorable gift compared to Burberry purses, MAC sprees and all that materialistic stuff.

thats cute. for my friends birthday, his girlfriend got all of his friends to write something meaningful or provide old pictures and she compiled it into a scrapbook. he said that was one of the greatest gifts.

:lol: Y'all already know how my girls looks... Crag got a steady one now! We wanna see pics!

Pics of your girl Carver :nerd:
right after more pics of your girls :nerd:

Last edited:
PYG thread in disguise 
nerd.gif

g7IsB.gif

Since me and my gf had expensive dinners the last couple of nights and I just gave her a nice potted bouquet and lilies, we're probably just gonna do a nice lunch tomorrow. Go downtown, pick up my custom shades from 9five and see what happens. :nthat:

In addition to the laptop, I got her a pair of Air Max 2014's and a matching jacket.

View media item 802095
45908073_fr_ven_sc7

PYG?

Ok.

Dem breasteses... :evil:

View media item 802090 View media item 802093

I might be reviving the PYG thread soon :nerd: Just slayed the beast that is the half belizean half Italian chick this morning. She's kinda annoying though :rolleyes

Last edited:
Copped her some roshes and flowers and dinner tomorrow. Pyg back? Mass pics again or nah?

roll.gif
the comments/gifs. to the fam without gfs the year just started.

2nd valentine with gf. i got her a card and this nail art/design box. she told me not to plan anything in the evening. just hope its not a corny valentines day movie date.  
Since me and my gf had expensive dinners the last couple of nights and I just gave her a nice potted bouquet and lilies, we're probably just gonna do a nice lunch tomorrow. Go downtown, pick up my custom shades from 9five and see what happens.
nthat.gif

In addition to the laptop, I got her a pair of Air Max 2014's and a matching jacket.

45908073_fr_ven_sc7

PYG?

Ok.

Dem breasteses...
devil.gif
pimp.gif
damn brolic

Last edited:
Copped her some roshes and flowers and dinner tomorrow. Pyg back? Mass pics again or nah?
Bring it back but keep it on topic :nerd: I apologize for the downfall bringing up the eating afterwards but that's a topic for another day.

You wifing her up b?

She's a nice girl and I was thinking about it because she's a REALLY REALLY nice look..but too many red flags already. She's mad needy
being needy and having too many red flags already is a sign. If she's really good looking I'd keep her just to bang and nothing more.

:rofl: the comments/gifs. to the fam without gfs the year just started.

2nd valentine with gf. i got her a card and this nail art/design box. she told me not to plan anything in the evening. just hope its not a corny valentines day movie date.  
She wants to give you the D

Gave my wife a dozen roses and candy this morning, and gave our daughters pink carnations and sour patch kids.

Taking the Mrs. to a quiet local steakhouse housed in a historic manion, go to the movies, and spend late night in the park before we head home.

Last edited:
Since me and my gf had expensive dinners the last couple of nights and I just gave her a nice potted bouquet and lilies, we're probably just gonna do a nice lunch tomorrow. Go downtown, pick up my custom shades from 9five and see what happens. :nthat:

View media item 802095
45908073_fr_ven_sc7

PYG?

Ok.

Dem breasteses... :evil:

View media item 802090 View media item 802093
is that the female who was a friend that u was chillin with when u was married or had a girl and then she kinda slid and took her place
my bad if im getting it all wrong
she the one who made an account and posted in the general forum last year right???
then kinda put everything out there??????

is that the female who was a friend that u was chillin with when u was married or had a girl and then she kinda slid and took her place
my bad if im getting it all wrong
she the one who made an account and posted in the general forum last year right???
then kinda put everything out there??????

:lol:

Something like that. We've been cool for a long time and decided to do our thing as a couple last year. But she's always been a great friend.

When I was in struggle mode last year during/after my divorce, she bought me a car... with cash and ALWAYS held me down. That's just one example of how much of a rider she is. She also helped me grow up in a lot of ways and throw the player card in the fire.

Yeah, it was her that had the NT account. She got that thread deleted though. She's the best gf and friend that I've ever had.

Last edited:
Non-Minorities, do yall care about the Kevin Hart movie?
Yeah they do. When i was on the train to work this morning i overheard two non minorities talking about it

Yea, Hart right now is in that position where he's not solely aimed at the black audience. Would've have thought that back when Soul Plane came out :lol:

:lol: :x :rofl: would've done better with that Ghost Rider "I'm Burning For You" card set.

Back
Top Bottom