VICE are the Feds VOL : Numbers

Fam I saw this last night and was bugging out.

Wouldn’t there be some sort of law on the books that could require Vice to turn over the information to the feds on the individual(s) recorded in these illegal activities?

The people agreeing to doing these documentaries are crazy, b.

Sidebar: if son has been in this for 10 years, making around 3K a day, and still doesn't have his family situated in the house he mentioned... he’s hustling backwards as ****. Knowing the dangers involved in an activity and then wasting the profits at the strip club and flossin. Then if he gets hemmed up, his family has nothing. :smh:

That ish crazy. Used to mess with a scammer chick, she was blowing money like nothing. She made it seem so damn easy too.

There are laws to protect sources, but they filmed this man actually engaging in a criminal activity. That’s the part has me curious. He’s not necessarily a source per se.

i hate how commonplace its become to broadcast what you do publicly then claim FEDS when you get hemmed up

same thing with VLAD videos

no one is twisting these peoples arms to do these interviews

but social media has made (e)fame so easy today compared to before we had it

people so thirsty to go viral that all common sense leaves thier brains

ain’t even mad...screw this banking and system of money in America. Long as you not physically harming nobody and the money can be refunded back to the OG person. Get it how you live.

Lowkey if it didn’t carry fed time...I would personally be up for it too.

you wouldnt be saying that if they took your money. sure you'll get refunded, but its a waste of your time and energy having to call your bank, getting a new card, etc.

esp if its a debit card they took $ from and they have bills to pay.

I wonder if this is the guy that tried skimming my debit card 2 years ago for 35k to pay for a wedding in Arizona.

you wouldnt be saying that if they took your money. sure you'll get refunded, but its a waste of your time and energy having to call your bank, getting a new card, etc.

esp if its a debit card they took $ from and they have bills to pay.

655DE358-3994-45C7-8B20-995847D6D9DB.jpeg

I agree it would def be a inconvenience. And yea I do think they scumbags for doing it but like I said it’s tough out here man. Get it how you live.

“When I was talking insta grams
Last thing you wanted was your picture snapped”

Hov bar for everything, man.

Well, if that's the case PM me your debit card info.

Being as it's not your money and all.
Happens on Amex every few months, one call and charges are removed. I haven't used my debit card outside of a Chase bank in 6 years. No reason anyone should be risking their bank accounts on a daily basis and not using cards with real protection and cash back. I have daily withdrawal limits via debit so at most 1k would be frozen up.

i'm just imagining him telling his homies that vice is gonna come through with a camera.. "alright when i walk through this door to the pad, ask me if i want to hold the strap"

:rofl:

Oh yea, I forgot to ask.

Why was dude so mad about a Suburban being there?

Who's Vice East Flatbush source ? people are down show out for cameras but Damn :rofl:

i'm just imagining him telling his homies that vice is gonna come through with a camera.. "alright when i walk through this door to the pad, ask me if i want to hold the strap"
:rofl:

Mans holding the door down could of studied at Juilliard he was so committed to the scene :lol:

I was traveling internationally once and there was fraud of my card and the bank had to shut off usage of that card.
So these guys can all die for all I care.

There are laws to protect sources, but they filmed this man actually engaging in a criminal activity. That’s the part has me curious. He’s not necessarily a source per se.

This isn’t the first network or show to have this stuff filmed tho

Wasn’t there stuff on nbc and other channels years back talking to virtual criminals who engaged in crimes on camera and his their identities and even voices ?

I remember seeing it plenty of times

Back
Top Bottom