VICE are the Feds VOL : Numbers

Sissies/funboys are the ones who created scamming. Scamming is for wussies. I live in South Florida so, I know all about the fraud game.

Dope boys >>>>>>>> scammers

I respect drug dealers but scammers........... nah

That there post to SN ratio
Sure let's respect heroin and crack dealers that sell to people with no regard ......(sometimes willingly knowing that it'll be something like fentanyl that'll actually kill a person)...

That there post to SN ratio
Sure let's respect heroin and crack dealers that sell to people with no regard ......(sometimes willingly knowing that it'll be something like fentanyl that'll actually kill a person)...

America, heck, the WORLD is addicted to drugs and alcohol. 90% of this country loves “the weed”, loves cocain, popping pills, etc. get out of here with those sob stories. These same scammers be using most of the money they steal, to buy drugs.

Shut up and face reality. Your country is full of addicts. Big PHARMA got commercials and billboards advertising antidepressants and other drugs on the daily, so.... kill the noise. Ironically, I bet you do drugs, and have relatives who do drugs
:lol::lol: Junky. Don’t be made because your country is a junky wasteland.

“Young PABLO” :rofl:

if you know any scammers u know that they are some of the worst ppl with managing money, up there with strippers :lol: ...mostly everything they hit for is spent as fast as they made it

FACTS

Ol girl used to blow that **** just as fast as she made it. Fortunately for me a lot of it was spent on me :lol:

When I was serving at a highend spot in college same thing- no concept of what money was. I was making 3-500 a night I was living like Master P!

Watched the video yesterday before they took it down. I see why the took it down.
From the video we can tell that dude is a dark skin crip from New York. They also decided to show a few of the NY crip rappers faces in the video like Sheff G (that might be the main reason it got took down). Also the scammer dude was on cam talking about buying studio equipment.

I'm just glad I watched it soon as I saw the link yesterday instead of tossing it to my watchlist for today. Lil scammer dude probably got caught and/or beat down by his big homies for making the spot hot.

Was this posted by the vice youtube channel? surprised they took it down. Was saying if thats your precinct and you really know the area it would be easy to find all them dudes and the spots.

if you know any scammers u know that they are some of the worst ppl with managing money, up there with strippers :lol: ...mostly everything they hit for is spent as fast as they made it
Facts. Shake Shack is their version of the dollar menu. Mans start of looking skinny and malnourished only to be running around with a gut a month later.

Sissies/funboys are the ones who created scamming. Scamming is for wussies. I live in8 South Florida so, I know all about the fraud game.

South Florida, you say?

"Credit card scams. That was for the *******" - Rozay

I always thought Ross just really hated scammers. :lol::lol:

Oh ok. Only thing I felt dude on was when he was like yo Banks is scammers too.
It’s F banks for me too. All them BS fees they wana charge. High interest rates and all that.

Back
Top Bottom