Video from my trip to Oahu, Hawaii

Originally Posted by PUREADDICT

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Sweeeeeet video man 
pimp.gif
  I'll be back on Oahu in two weeks, might make a video for my Hawaii thread now 
laugh.gif

Dope let us know when you post. What equipment do you use?
I have a thread that I update everytime I go which you can find here .     Your video was dope man.   I'm working with only a D40x for pics (as well as my iphone4) annnd for video I'll bring my FlipMinoHD
laugh.gif
   What did you use to edit it?  I have an iMac if it matters.  

Thanks for sharing this with us OP, amazing video and editing you did there. The food was looking 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I would really like to go visit one day, the women over there>>>> 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Awesome video.
Miss that place so much. Went for a week in May of 2010.
Been trying to figure out how to get back since.

-J-

Originally Posted by sneaka n00b 916

sick video.. even if it was on that touristy tip. Cant hate on it too much, Im just glad my hometown was a blessing to you brah! Unfortunately I too reside in this silly city of Sacramento now LOL go figure. Thanks for bringing me back a bit for 2 minutes much appreciated!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

info on this cheap Allegiant Air R/T tickets? been looking no luck here.
Ho brah! Sacramento heat right now is killing me. Anyway check http://www.allegiantair.com/ their deals start November and on

Originally Posted by tee99

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

you went Ono's over Helena's??!!?? 
shame on your guests for that one 
mad.gif
  j/p... next time out here, Helena's for hawaiian food... you decide which is better (some do say Ono's but I go Helena's) 

Highway Inn is the real deal. Where the locals go. 

Consider Highway Inn bookmarked! 

Originally Posted by louislagerfeld

Thanks for sharing this with us OP, amazing video and editing you did there. The food was looking 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I would really like to go visit one day, the women over there>>>> 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

808 women x food > 

This my home... coo video. caught a lot of local spots too. to anyone that plans on visiting, i highly recommending having someone who lives out here to take you around. theres much more to a full experience than the all the cliche touristy activities!

Originally Posted by waverder

PUREADDICT! great video man!! Mad respect! I went to oahu in 2010 w/ my wife. Brought my gopro too! have a lot of footage, especially bodyboarding footage. you have inspired me to make a video too some day. AWESOME!! my wife and I enjoyed it!

Dope! Let us know when you post bro

sick video.. even if it was on that touristy tip. Cant hate on it too much, Im just glad my hometown was a blessing to you brah! Unfortunately I too reside in this silly city of Sacramento now LOL go figure. Thanks for bringing me back a bit for 2 minutes much appreciated!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ho brah! Sacramento heat right now is killing me. Anyway check http://www.allegiantair.com/ their deals start November and on
good looking! had to go a bit further date wise lol. Needed something for Oct. been checking out Hawaiian Air's deal 382 roundtrip but its so off and on and seats go quick. Def hit me up via pm and ill shoot u my email can hook you up with some spots as well can possibly plug u with some possible deals on your next trip. As far as local 808 cuisine you can get down at a couple spots here in the 916 for poke and local grinds, but it aint cheap like on the islands.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

good looking! had to go a bit further date wise lol. Needed something for Oct. been checking out Hawaiian Air's deal 382 roundtrip but its so off and on and seats go quick. Def hit me up via pm and ill shoot u my email can hook you up with some spots as well can possibly plug u with some possible deals on your next trip. As far as local 808 cuisine you can get down at a couple spots here in the 916 for poke and local grinds, but it aint cheap like on the islands.
I'd kill for the $382 RT deal! LMK if you spot the next one!
Where do they have good grindz.. particularly poké, out here in Sac?

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

I use to live down that street of that spot Marukame Udon on point and it's cheap for Waikiki.  I lived in Waikiki for 2 years, it's nice if you're new in town but then I got over it fast.  Glad you liked your stay out here fam.  

Marukame was pretty good and like you said, cheap. But do you have any insights on that Bukkake Udon that they have?!

pimp.gif
can't wait until i visit.

Great capture of the trip homie.
laugh.gif
at the dog eying that grub and getting kicked. boundaries
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chiang2k6

gonna be in hawaii in september. what are some can't-miss spots in oahu?
Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Damn that food looked good as Hell brah...

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

My absolute favorite thing I did out there (besides feastin) was snorkeling at Hanauma Bay. Then parasailing next. I really wanted to hit up a shark cage for footage, but I guess the waves were too rough when we went. Every first timer should hit up a Luau too, we were at Paradise Cove over in Ko Olina. But yeah bro the list goes on for @!#% to do out there. Use Yelp, Groupon, and LivingSocial to your advantage.
As for the food, the best thing I had was Giovanni's shrimp truck up in North Shore. People say Romy's down the street is bomb too though. Fresh poke salad at Kahuku Suprette too. Ono's for some authentic (least I think it was) Kalua Pork and Lau Lau. Musubi for days   
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fasho, thanks for the tips. Can't wait to get there...iono about the shark cage though, I don't trust them deep sea animals...or the ocean for that matter.

Originally Posted by MK25toLife

Great video, did u get to go out to the north shore or kailua?

Thanks! Yeah I went to north shore for a day, ate at Giovanni's went to the beach, then ate at Kahuku Suprette 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

pimp.gif
can't wait until i visit.

Great capture of the trip homie.
laugh.gif
at the dog eying that grub and getting kicked. boundaries
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 you were the first out of 3200+ views to say something about that lol

PM'd you..

PM'd you..
Fasho

gonna be in hawaii in september. what are some can't-miss spots in oahu?
Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Damn that food looked good as Hell brah...

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

My absolute favorite thing I did out there (besides feastin) was snorkeling at Hanauma Bay. Then parasailing next. I really wanted to hit up a shark cage for footage, but I guess the waves were too rough when we went. Every first timer should hit up a Luau too, we were at Paradise Cove over in Ko Olina. But yeah bro the list goes on for @!#% to do out there. Use Yelp, Groupon, and LivingSocial to your advantage.
As for the food, the best thing I had was Giovanni's shrimp truck up in North Shore. People say Romy's down the street is bomb too though. Fresh poke salad at Kahuku Suprette too. Ono's for some authentic (least I think it was) Kalua Pork and Lau Lau. Musubi for days   
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fasho, thanks for the tips. Can't wait to get there...iono about the shark cage though, I don't trust them deep sea animals...or the ocean for that matter.
I feel the same bro, was bout to do scuba lessons, but my chicken !%%+ @ss would freak if I saw a shark down there lol

I'm so confused with the new NT and the new "ST" (SneakerTalk)... I don't understand if my posts on ST are also posting on NT and vice versa...

Back
Top Bottom