Video: "Is T.I. From Bankhead?" - Shawty Lo

[Joe Budden] So you right these young ninjas don't know me . . ./ But do yourself a favor, GO ASK A FEW O.G.'S [/Joe Budden]

I don't even know, both TI and Shawty Lo are BOTH stupid anyway only difference is TI actually makes good music . . . Street cred is street cred, I meanits important to a certain extent, but at the end of the day if I haven't seen you put in work with my own 2, I'm gonna sleep on ya gangsta untilI'm shown otherwise . . . Can't go around suckin a man for *#!% he did so many years ago, because we're in the here and now . . . Of the REALrappers out there, there aren't many willing to put in REAL work like dudes that really in the trenches, so when I see a guy hop on some video to tell mehow tuff, gangsta or certified he is I'm not moved . . . Just get money, put it back in the hood, %%#@ all the extra *#!% . . . REAL ninjas is supposed tolink up off top, aint no reason for 2 real ninjas to beef over anything other than loss of life, everything else can be worked out among those real enuff tohandle real *#!% and push bull *#!% to the side . . . Simple as that. And these dudes is older, that's why ALL the OGs look at rappers and laugh, cause itsa difference between being a REAL rapper and REAL OG . . . And REAL gangstas don't rap, never have, never will, there's a few hard rocks that have madeit but ONLY a few . . .

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

pimp.gif
TI's new track.

Smooth....Why Shawty Lo even got a problem with T.I.? I ain't heard not one diss towards Lo.

Its clear TI is from Bankhead. Come on now. Just because some new ninja on the seen trying to discredit dude doesnt mean anything. Next people going to sayTrick Daddy isnt from Dade.

Pretty sure T.I's street cred is safe. He's a 7 time felon, and was just caught buying some %%+$ Tracy type weapons.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

DaGreatJ wrote:

T.I. got bigger problems than LO, but T.I. needs to address the situation. IF T.I. needs to address the situation.

Fixed if for you. Don't get me wrong... I'll ride wit Tip. but Lo is Bankhead... and unlike TIP, not scared to do something really STUPID for
the sake of respect.
So because Lo would be the n; to do something STUPID for it, you'd ride with dude,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, how.....................

stupid.
What? Ride with dude meaning.. I'll take his music OVER Shawty Lo's.. the hell are you talking about? You get a MEAN
indifferent.gif
just for that dumb comment.

i bet if shawty lo ever get money like t.i. hell never b in da hood either stupid ninjas .......................

Originally Posted by JohnnyCage202

It's very easy to get people in your hood that are younger than you to say they've never seen you around...

Who has time to chill in the hood (or who even wants to for that matter) when you're out in the world makin' money?

Hell, little Ns in LeDroit Park could say the same about me...

LeDroit Park
roll.gif
roll.gif

Girard All Day

I don't know why shawty lo is crying for the title of who runs the west side
if everyone already knows he's a heavy hitter, I don't see the point of arguing
over how is from where or who runs what, cuz that is just focusing negative attention on you

T.I. says that he's from Bankhead... not "I live in Bankhead", I know for a fact if I was makin millions
I wouldnt be makin daily trips back to where I'm at now... dude needs to sit down and hop on a proactive commercial

Originally Posted by EB4President

Originally Posted by JohnnyCage202

It's very easy to get people in your hood that are younger than you to say they've never seen you around...

Who has time to chill in the hood (or who even wants to for that matter) when you're out in the world makin' money?

Hell, little Ns in LeDroit Park could say the same about me...

LeDroit Park
roll.gif
roll.gif

Girard All Day

"EB" from Girard?
nerd.gif

You ain't foolin' nobody
laugh.gif

Sup w/ur brother?

whats hilarious, is TI has NUMEROUS video footage of him and Bankhead.
Numoerous...
its almost laughable that Shawty Lo would go to his hood, and try to discredit TIP, when its CLEAR AS DAY that TIP is from Bankhead.

I got a homie that i got cool with since i moved to the A, and he always pointing out spots that PSC use to be at and TIP use to hang at when he was younger,and my homie is 28.
Shawty Lo going around talking to dudes 13-23, like are you serious???
he doing all that to make himself look good...and he only making himself look worse.

and furthermore, TI's rap sheet is longer than Shawty Lo standing on stilts.... he need to chill before Alfamega "Really Snaps" i heard dude isa psychopath

Shawty Lo in Crucial standing right next to TIP.... so i guess he never witness TIP in Bankhead, with his own 2 eyes.

im beginning to like T.I. more and more everyday. Its like "the lesser of two evil" or in this case "theless lame of two lames"

thanks L-O!!
smh.gif

How wack is this dude Shawty Lo, going around asking a bunch of young dudes not even older than 13 years old if they seen TIP in the hood. Not to mention, asstated by others in here, that's not even TIP's hood. If you going to try and discredit somebody, at least go about it in the right manner by going tothe hood that your referring to. Also, as seen by the video that Infyrno23 posted we can tell that Shawty Lo is a FRAUD regadingthis matter. Clearly dude is standing on stage right next to TI.
Fabo is a real dude.
I find that hard to believe, but so be it.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

^^Here's the embed homie...
pimp.gif
:at my dude Pac Man throwin up BMF crip.

But this is kinda this appaently sometime last year around the time Dey Know got hot...After the first shots was fired at each other because TIP threw a jab atLo on Big Things Poppin and Lo had made that song called King about TIP and they standing that close to each other
roll.gif

I mean really is this relevant who cares im from eastpoint georgia and I can careless about what part of town these fools from just have the music ready. Ithink T.I. is from bankhead I just kinda doubt him in moving a whole bunch of drugs but who's to say like my man said up top if I dont see it with my owntwo eyes then I dont believe damn Im getting tired of bankhead.

SOUTHSIDE to the S.W.A.T.S. all day

Chico Cummings wrote:
^^Here's the embed homie...

laugh.gif

I don't believe Shawty Lo is talking about he never seen him, when he was standing next to him on stage.� I guess this guy really is just looking for somesort of attention.� I could see exactly why T.I. isn't even taking him serious with this.� This is the type of thing that�people die over, manufacturedbeef and foolishness��

Back
Top Bottom