VII Slip-ons?? What's the deal?

funny i saw a pair of these on ebay the other day.... would be fine around the house where i live... but would never wear them into town

them (censoreds) went down to like 9.99 or 4.99 on eBay, to the point where shipping cost more than the "shoe" did.

Nice summer casual shoe I picked up the white ones back when they were on eastbay for 29.99.

They fit tight and were better worn w/o socks or low cut socks.

I just came across these today and can still get them in all colors for cheap....I have to look into the sizes left though.

I picked up a pair from eastbay for $29 on clearance just to check them out. It was a cool way to get "part" of a VII. They are super tight,literally. I had to cut mine just to get them on. They are comfy though and can pass as dress shoes.

I got the black pair and then I bought the white pair. The black ones don't look that bad, but they white ones make them look like hospital shoes sincethey are completely white. I got them from Eastbay. They were way marked down.

They are actually quite comfortable, but there is some extra padding/grip around the heel on the inside to try and keep it from slipping. I was going to post apicture of them as the Jordan 7 super-lows. Its good to see that people still remember them.
smile.gif

I picked up a pair of the all black from Eastbay for $19.99 a few years ago. They looked alright but when I tried them on they were extremely tight andvery uncomfortable - nothing at all like the regular-cut VII's. So I took them to church and put them in the donation box (hope whoever got them isn'tmad that they're not the best quality
embarassed.gif
).

LMAOOOOOOOOO like i've said in previous post
with the good comes the bad
With all the good releases we love
we gotta have the crappy undesireable stuff.

Back
Top Bottom