Vince McMahon & WWE takes on the Denver Nuggets

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by DLo13

Clearly, the only solution is to combine the two events.

Kobe vs. Carmelo in the ring.
Undertaker vs. Kane in a game to 11.
Etc, etc.

ac536a6834e22864c1183a5d8d379636eaaf2331.gif

Kobe don't want that
laugh.gif
better send in Congo or somn
carmelo ran like a punk after he threw that punch

hey they can juss move the game to LA
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

From an operations standpoint, it will be interesting to see what happens.

WWE booked the venue, and there is a contract. Vince has grounds for a lawsuit.

This was either carelessness by the Pepsi Center, due to their lack of oversight. The only other explanation is that the NBA didn't care about the PepsiCenter's prior commitments.

Either way, the NBA, Pepsi Center and the Denver Nuggets are going to take an L.

WWE booked this back in Aug 2008. My guess is the NBA will have to change the game to Tuesday because McMahon is not going to give this up, and heshouldn't.

Originally Posted by Sidewayze

they'll probably just push the game back to tuesday.

i doubt there going to want to do that because the games schedules to be on abc, im pretty sure there going to want the game to be on national tv, and havingit on national tv on memorial day would be good for abc's ratings.

i know back in 1992 they played game 4 of the lakers blazers first round series in las vegas due to the la riots so maybe they can relocate the nuggets game toa neutral stadium so it gets played monday. it would suck for the nuggets though.

This is Vince McMahon were talking about. The same guy that continued an event after Owen Hart died. McMahon is all about the $$$

Back
Top Bottom