Vince McMahon & WWE takes on the Denver Nuggets

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

vince with the authentic too he dont mess with the swingmans

wait now i cant tell..those are some big $@% holes though

arent the authentics that "dri fit" material?

roll.gif
how funny that he expected denver out of the playoffs in the first or 2nd round, despite the fact that denver is a 2nd seed team
eyes.gif

smh.gif
at denver gettin no respect.
I have a feeling the nuggets will be earning some respect this series, expect it to go to 6-7 games possibly, with the lakeshow winning of course
wink.gif

yeah its a swingman

authentics dont have the adidas symbol on the shoulder

(i think anyways)

i dont have any NBA authentics had a penny back in the day but with was only like a size 42 or somethin i was in 9th grade so I wasnt sure. A couple of my nflauthentics have big **% holes though my tim brown and my deion 49ers

Originally Posted by trak1sh

lol wonder whats gonna happen....
I don't know exactly what's going to happen but I see the Nuggets having to pay WWE a nice sum of money one way or the other.

Vince is that dude, even that interview seemed scripted.
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

roll.gif
how funny that he expected denver out of the playoffs in the first or 2nd round, despite the fact that denver is a 2nd seed team
eyes.gif

smh.gif
at denver gettin no respect.
I have a feeling the nuggets will be earning some respect this series, expect it to go to 6-7 games possibly, with the lakeshow winning of course
wink.gif
Reading comprehension FTL. The article clearly states that the WWE event was booked back in August for next Monday. According to Vince, the WWEwere able to get next week's date because the owners did not believe the Nuggets would be playing home games in late May.

Back
Top Bottom