Virtual Stock Trading Game - Niketalk competition

Who still up trying to find the next big thing for tomorrow
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Got 6 stocks which all finished in the green 2 in dark green and I got 5 more stocks coming in the morning
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
just trying to get out this hole

Smh at one of my stocks having 14 others with it to
eek.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

14?? Damn, what is it, Silver??

I'd be shocked if some of my holdings are replicated, but you never know.

Just got my picks ready for tomorrow. Spent all the funds available on 8 companies. I'd be willing to bet that I'm the only one in the game with a couple companies I selected.
laugh.gif

We'll see how this goes. Either way I'm excited to start keeping track of this daily. I already read the WSJ and watch FBN/Bloomberg, so this should be fun.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

laugh.gif
if you feel so strongly, use the leverage.
$25k starting funds, full tilt is $50k

What are you looking at...REITs, mortgage insurers, real estate?

A couple REITS. I'm actually going to NYU for my Masters in Real Estate Finance so we'll see where this takes me. I've got not real experience in stocks. My background is in mortgages and RE Development.

laugh.gif
nah everybody and they momma got apple when I 1st got it I was like I'm on one
pimp.gif
seen everybody had it and damn near sold it on the spot
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

A couple REITS. I'm actually going to NYU for my Masters in Real Estate Finance so we'll see where this takes me. I've got not real experience in stocks. My background is in mortgages and RE Development.
Ah, I thought I recalled you offering assistance to those who were about to buy homes, etc.
NYU? Awesome man, good luck!

it looks like some poeple are already doing it wrong...buying high priced %##@ like amazon, netflix, and google with just 25k starting capital gives you less flexibility and a greater potential for loss that you WILL feel

Originally Posted by moneymike88

it looks like some poeple are already doing it wrong...buying high priced %##@ like amazon, netflix, and google with just 25k starting capital gives you less flexibility and a greater potential for loss that you WILL feel
Shhhh

Back
Top Bottom