VIZIO SUCKS!!! vol. I NEED TO VENT!! $$

I bought my 32'' Vizio about a year and a half ago and it's been working flawlessly.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

^^ my bad.. i meant i dont think they make anything bigger then a 52... im gonna look into it though...
eek.gif
have you seen the new samsung LED TV's??? thing is crazy...

eek.gif
Yeah. I wonder how Sony is gonna compete with these with their XBR series.
Have you seen the prices...???????
grin.gif
laugh.gif
the prices are expensive.. but it doesnt seem outta handfrom a couple years ago for what you getting now... ( if that makes sense)
i mean back then people would drop 3g's on a big huge black 55inch TV set that took up half the room.. now you can cop a 1.2inch thick LED for $3,700..and lets not get into the picture quality.... the way the sammy LED hangs on the wall is nice too...

my 52 inch lcd 1080p 120mhz samsung barely a year old is flickering bad. buying a protection program for a 4,000 tv FTW!!!!!!!! i gotta call samsung.itflickers for like 5-10 mins then its fine.but F that.its not right i shouldnt pay that much ona Tv and then that long later it goes out like that.not cool.bestbuy is sending a tech over to my house soon.i hope i get a new one :-D

Originally Posted by W1LL I AM

my 52 inch lcd 1080p 120mhz samsung barely a year old is flickering bad. buying a protection program for a 4,000 tv FTW!!!!!!!! i gotta call samsung.it flickers for like 5-10 mins then its fine.but F that.its not right i shouldnt pay that much ona Tv and then that long later it goes out like that.not cool.best buy is sending a tech over to my house soon.i hope i get a new one :-D

i have a samsung ToC LN46A650.... it had a problem trying to get sound connection right with my comcast cable box using the HDMI port.. it would work fine thenthe sound would cut out every 15min for a 2sec.... i called up samsung, they sent me a jump drive, stuck it in the side of the T.V, DL'd it, and now itworks fine.... t.v's have came a long way.. i mean i would have never figured out that you can just download things to your TV to fix it....
eek.gif

short answer, You get what you pay for.

U shoulda spent the extra $200 and went with a higher end more reliable brand.

even if u have to wait a week or two longer to make sure u have that cash, its worth it in the long run

I seen no mention of SHARP ??? any word on those. I got one (the 46" deal for 800) this past black friday)

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

The thing with Vizio.Your rolling dice with it. Either your going to get one that last or get a trash one.
That's what it seems like...

Knock on wood. That being said,
Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

No problems with my Vizio.

Word my panasonic been holdin me down for goin on two yrs now and can't complain at all...Vizio is on point, maybe an isolated incident...

my first lcd was a vizio... bought it in 2007
never had a problem with it...
it's certainly not gonna be as good as a samsung or a sony obviously, but it's also not as expensive.

i'd still recommend it to anyone looking for an inexpensive starter lcd tv

Back
Top Bottom